What happened to that "real" African photos thread?

streets.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theres alot more to life than over hot sun, nasty naija food, bun chicks, stupid accents eh eh oh, and taxesthe difference being the livability factor
like i said the middle classes over here have a much much better standard of living than those in the Uk so dont hate just because we live better than you or your familyBUT being poor over here is shocking ....you go to any ghetto in africa the carribean or south america you will see REAL POVERTYOne thing i will say is there is no balance the rich people are richer than anyone over here you will meet in your life unless you are mates with abramovitch and the poor people are poorer than anyone you will see people like you wouldnt make it outside the Uk......there aint no benefits system...you would probably die of starvation
look at you tryna sell ur shithole country on the basis of having maids, drivers and 2 jeepsf*ck right off you cretin

no taxdnt u lot have binmen? how are repairs for roads paid for? police, fire, ambulances etc?
the state.... yeah we have bin men....police ambulances and firemen........when it comes to the ambulances you are better off finding your own way to hospital tbh
sounds brilliant, youre really selling it wellwhere do i sign?
a lot of people born in the uk and the states are moving back to africa because its an open market and the relative stability....a lot of sh*t is popping off in Ghana as well...a lot of Americans are moving to Ghana as its a lot more calmer than Nigeria.....I would say pick a country to visit and have a look at the kind of skills that are in demand...a western education is always an advantage .....IT skills are always in demand.....engineering...telecommunications as well

no taxdnt u lot have binmen? how are repairs for roads paid for? police, fire, ambulances etc?
the state.... yeah we have bin men....police ambulances and firemen........when it comes to the ambulances you are better off finding your own way to hospital tbh
sounds brilliant, youre really selling it wellwhere do i sign?
a lot of people born in the uk and the states are moving back to africa because its an open market and the relative stability....a lot of sh*t is popping off in Ghana as well...a lot of Americans are moving to Ghana as its a lot more calmer than Nigeria.....I would say pick a country to visit and have a look at the kind of skills that are in demand...a western education is always an advantage .....IT skills are always in demand.....engineering...telecommunications as well
I went to Uganda for 3 months when i was 18.some of the friendliest people ive ever met there. but i definitely wouldnt want to live there.

Im not really too fond of the African middle/upper classFrom what ive seen anyways especially in Ghana most are show offs and are in competition with the next man and they dont give a toss about the poorer classes really look down on themBlack mentality <Lol @ Nigeria ever becoming a superpower laughable

theres alot more to life than over hot sun, nasty naija food, bun chicks, stupid accents eh eh oh, and taxesthe difference being the livability factor
like i said the middle classes over here have a much much better standard of living than those in the Uk so dont hate just because we live better than you or your familyBUT being poor over here is shocking ....you go to any ghetto in africa the carribean or south america you will see REAL POVERTYOne thing i will say is there is no balance the rich people are richer than anyone over here you will meet in your life unless you are mates with abramovitch and the poor people are poorer than anyone you will see people like you wouldnt make it outside the Uk......there aint no benefits system...you would probably die of starvation
look at you tryna sell ur shithole country on the basis of having maids, drivers and 2 jeepsf*ck right off you cretin
i see from your av that you are banging cheryl cole LOL...you pratt......you are any random black yute from the ends....you are not and never will be original or amount to anything above mediocre in life....you probably never met your dad and i can bet that your numerous kids will never meet you.....your hating masks your obvious inferiority complex....if something aint for you then its all good but to be all Ghetto and hate is just childish.....I have no time for anyone that aint proud of where they come from wherever it is and even less time for idiots like you that aint done f*ck all with their life apart from draw a giro but feel they know it all..even though i was born here .....i always saw myself as nigerian and i always wanted to go back and invest my future back home.....aint nothing wrong in living in england (its a great country) also there is nothing wrong in going back wherever you are from whether it be the carribean or africa to put down roots....the best piece of advice i can give you is when you do end up in prison..(and we both know you will) try and use your time constructively...I know that you've never met your Dad or any decent male role model so the best bit of advice I can give you is that when you do end up in prison (because you will) try and take up a course and better your life and rehabilitate yourself

Im not really too fond of the African middle/upper classFrom what ive seen anyways especially in Ghana most are show offs and are in competition with the next man and they dont give a toss about the poorer classes really look down on themBlack mentality <Lol @ Nigeria ever becoming a superpower laughable
yeah thats one thing i hate....rich and poor dont mix which is really sad.....and some of the people are so snobby its unreal i get into arguments about it all the time, when you are rich everyone kisses your backside but when you are poor people treat you like dirt.......if Nigeria can sort out the corruption (which aint gonna happen during my lifetime)....it would be easy........TBH the worst thing that happened to that country was the discovery of oil

aight brother one day i will have a maid to clean my mess and a driver to drive me around surrounded by like minded folk who thrive on false sense of achievement while starving onlookers can marvel at the beauty of my 2 jeeps running in tandem as i munch jellof rice off my bald head bitch's bald head
cut your hair.....get a job and fix up....you aint a rebel so stop trying to front...you aint fooling anyone

Kurious made some good points, in between the frath. She reminds me of my Aunt Josie who went crazy back in 1997 after getting divorced. I used to see her on the 53 bus all the time with white bits in the corners of her mouth clutching a bible talking bare sh*t. But when I would get off the bus I would think "hmm some of that actually makes sense"As for Radio - laugh.gif

Kurious made some good points, in between the frath. She reminds me of my Aunt Josie who went crazy back in 1997 after getting divorced. I used to see her on the 53 bus all the time with white bits in the corners of her mouth clutching a bible talking bare sh*t. But when I would get off the bus I would think "hmm some of that actually makes sense"As for Radio - laugh.gif
bloody hell.....you still here mate.....long time.....same photo and everything.......hows tricks..LOL

bloody hell.....you still here mate.....long time.....same photo and everything.......hows tricks..LOL
lol, I think even when I'm a CEO I'll still come on here for my jokes.

lol, I think even when I'm a CEO I'll still come on here for my jokes.
true stories....i miss rinsing people out and getting rinsed out on the net....its always jokes....nice to see things are good with you .......nas really fell off though :arrow:

true stories....i miss rinsing people out and getting rinsed out on the net....its always jokes....nice to see things are good with you .......nas really fell off though arrow2.png
There are times when I aint got time to go on here for weeks at a time, but when I have a spare 10 I will always jump on here.I agree, I only co-sign him up until Gods Son - he's a chump now.