Serious question for black people

Teflon N West

you are harbouring alot of hatred is this cos i burnt you at one point or another
Don't overrate yourself please, it's really not that kind of party kid.
i swear i actually read somebody else type this have you been waiting to drop this one or something either way back on topic
It was me who typed it numb skull.
Access denied
Ok
Just tell her straight it's not really that kinda party. No need to be nasty about it is there.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not black and i can say the N word....this aint even controversial
na u cnt still.
does this mean you wouldnt like me to use it around you, because at the end of the day i have spent a hell of alot of time in my life with black people (not the sort that go on internet forums) and i have used this word in many different contexts as in 'me and my nigz' 'dat dum f*ck*ng nig is gonna get' or even in the racist context as a joke like 'all you f*ck*ng nigz come over ere' and you know what no one has ever really made it an issuemaybe it has something to do with me being one of the 'mandem' not an outsider and on this internet forum we are all just seperate apart from those that know each other/have friendships and my race would actually matter.TBH in real life i havent seen anyone drop the n word and get badded or told not to, i just dont know them sort of people.
The majority of my life has been spent around black people, I have never and will never use that word. If I was to I'd expect to get battered by any person walking past me who heard it. The fact that you think the time you have spent with black people makes it acceptable to use this word makes me know you are a f*ck*ng ignorant bastard and that your friends should be ashamed to call themselves black.
yeah but im talking different sort of people im talking people who will feel no way about saying or hearing this word on a 10 times a minute basis its not like i am just mixing with black people i grew up on woodpecker estate in deptford where there ARE gangs we dont just listen to some giggs tunes and start a set me and a group of my friends had beef with PYG from day, years before you would have even heard of anything like that. Its very common i dont know why people are talking any different obviously if i was a preppy kid outside a bad inner city council estate and i had a group of black friends they might feel a way about me saying such words but if i AM one of the mandem IE if it were said by one person to another describing me 'this is my nig' when introducing me to another black person and no one feels a way about it its very differentThe way i always have seen it is just a word used to describve a person same as yute,dawg or any other slang like that and its not even a situation where someone would have corrected me on it, infact i think the only person who has even said something ABOUT me using this word was a teacher in huntercombe and he got dealt with VERBALLY IMMEDIATLY by both me and black around me :Ssorry to shock some black people from country but this is how endz are if youre mandem thats it full stop
Didn't read it. Not interested. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go and find yourself some real black people and say that word around them. See the reaction.

Real black people :S you mean black people who are not criminals, i wouldnt be surprised if they would be shocked offended however i wouldnt use this word around any of them because i know it would not be appropriate as i said before i dont use that term to describe a black person i use it to describe a friend
Black people who aren't criminals? What f*ck*ng kind of crack do you smoke lad? You describe your friends with that word? Some f*ck*ng friend you are!!

what you on about lol how can you describe a many time convicted criminal, you where talking about decent honest hard working people. The people i chill with in deptford and people i know from prison are not decent honest or hard working so how am i gonna lie :S
What so you think "REAL BLACK PEOPLE" means people who are hard working and honest/not criminals. So black people who don't work or have a criminal record aren't real.God only knows what prison you were in seriously cos you should have got your head caved in if you went on like this.

Guest Esquilax

lmao at this thread though, absolute jokes*joins bandwagon*trusay the only black men who aren't aggressive drug pushers and professional stabbers are either rich americans or gayRealTalk

my niggah kez is irish she says niggah raggosh*t just drops natural from her, then there are those that by the time the 'nig' has come out the situation is all tense no matter how safe they are c'mon now ever heard of individuals
Elizabeth dear, you realise all that is visible on that picture is your breasts?Ohh I get itthat's the pointI see

explains alot what does this mean, you mean you looked up on the internet, does it tell you YOI's are about 100 times more hype than adult, does it tell you glen parva is 18-21 YOI and this is how i KNOW this, glen parva being WAY less hype than any other jail also people writing tellin me how its not as hype in adultfix up i dont try talk about things i know nothing about
Listen to me lad. If I knew you were a kid when this convo started it wouldn't have carried on.Don't tell me about YOIs ESPECIALLY Parva. I work for Nottinghamshire Youth Offending Service.