Serious question for black people

Teflon N West

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are black people helping racist people?With all the violance & Gang banging on road, Crip's & Bloods's in London murking each other basically people living the lifestyle even if it's hustling drug's to make money, don't you guy's think racist white people are laughing wen they see young black people stabbing each other up on the news?
this is actually a good question - lol @ the first person to reply actually fitting the criteria of what polow just listed.Even though i'm not an angel -i do think about that bad stuff that i do just further perpetuates the negative sterotype of black people.However young black people are doing better - especially the girls - major spud to the black girls - because they will go out , have fun- do sh*t and still go and finish work on time and to a decent standard (generally speaking). I believe in the next 10 years or so we will be seeing alot more black people especially girls in good jobs.Unfortunately regarding some black males (not gonna lie - im one of them)quick money and materialistic things are unfortunately at the epicenter of our lives and this needs to change. But its hard- when your used to doing something , its hard to break out of that cycle to do better.I find it hard for me to be in employment right now nd not do anything on da side because the money comes so quick and relatively large that its almost impossible to give up.I'm praying to God to give me the strength to change.

Thread starter probably shares a (less extreme but nonetheless similar) opinion to http://www.spectator.co.uk/rodliddle/5601833/benefits-of-a-multicultural-britain.thtml Comments/Opinion like that wont help things. (nb. guy from the link is almost certainly to become editor of the Independent.)
No i do not have that kinda view i myself have a lotta black friends and am aware there are plenty of succesful black people who have never been involved with Gang Banging but what i'm saying is i don't wanna see da future generation fuked up in da same viscious cycle

but anyway wat i'm saying is the more middle and upper class black people who move to say Brixton the lesser chance of gentrification and it will help the future generation even if this generation may never changeThen other Black people who are middle/upper class will move into neighbourhoods similar to Brixton
STAP

Thread starter probably shares a (less extreme but nonetheless similar) opinion to http://www.spectator.co.uk/rodliddle/5601833/benefits-of-a-multicultural-britain.thtml Comments/Opinion like that wont help things. (nb. guy from the link is almost certainly to become editor of the Independent.)
No i do not have that kinda view i myself have a lotta black friends and am aware there are plenty of succesful black people who have never been involved with Gang Banging but what i'm saying is i don't wanna see da future generation fuked up in da same viscious cycle
I h8 it wen people make this statementcringe inducing

Are black people helping racist people?With all the violance & Gang banging on road, Crip's & Bloods's in London murking each other basically people living the lifestyle even if it's hustling drug's to make money, don't you guy's think racist white people are laughing wen they see young black people stabbing each other up on the news?
this is actually a good question - lol @ the first person to reply actually fitting the criteria of what polow just listed.Even though i'm not an angel -i do think about that bad stuff that i do just further perpetuates the negative sterotype of black people.However young black people are doing better - especially the girls - major spud to the black girls - because they will go out , have fun- do sh*t and still go and finish work on time and to a decent standard (generally speaking). I believe in the next 10 years or so we will be seeing alot more black people especially girls in good jobs.Unfortunately regarding some black males (not gonna lie - im one of them)quick money and materialistic things are unfortunately at the epicenter of our lives and this needs to change. But its hard- when your used to doing something , its hard to break out of that cycle to do better.I find it hard for me to be in employment right now nd not do anything on da side because the money comes so quick and relatively large that its almost impossible to give up.I'm praying to God to give me the strength to change.
You a real dude, don't give up all ya can do is your best and hopefully turn a negative into positive everyone is materialistic i feel even if they don't show it but you just gotta do positive to attain it

The most constructive post I am yet to see on VIP2 forums.I hate the ones that say "oh, so everyone is like that?"WELL SHERLOCK...It seems to be a majority or very highlighted issue causing society conern right now, so ermmm, yeah! Stereotypes can actually work towards progression as well as sociologically examining and identifying a common problem within society.Cunts!Nice post mate.p.s. Just because this bredda's post goes against black people, it don't mean white and Asians ain't doing it too, but his point still remains valid so why get angry and reject it? no wonder kids get away with murda!

Guest Esquilax
you are harbouring alot of hatred is this cos i burnt you at one point or another
Don't overrate yourself please, it's really not that kind of party kid.
i swear i actually read somebody else type this have you been waiting to drop this one or something either way back on topic
It was me who typed it numb skull.
Access denied

Im not black and i can say the N word....this aint even controversial
na u cnt still.
does this mean you wouldnt like me to use it around you, because at the end of the day i have spent a hell of alot of time in my life with black people (not the sort that go on internet forums) and i have used this word in many different contexts as in 'me and my nigz' 'dat dum f*ck*ng nig is gonna get' or even in the racist context as a joke like 'all you f*ck*ng nigz come over ere' and you know what no one has ever really made it an issuemaybe it has something to do with me being one of the 'mandem' not an outsider and on this internet forum we are all just seperate apart from those that know each other/have friendships and my race would actually matter.TBH in real life i havent seen anyone drop the n word and get badded or told not to, i just dont know them sort of people.
you obviously hang around mugs in my 'mandem' couple people like you have had to be sonned when they try get to comfy overstep the mark and sh*tgive them a metre and they take a mile

i aint got no non-black people in my circle but my friends lil brother has a chinese boy in his. He (chinese boy) call hes boys niggas in a jokey insulting way as they do him - such a noodle boy, ho chang mi etc etc. I think when ur in ur circle of friends insults in general lose their effect and racist terms are part of that.

i aint got no non-black people in my circle but my friends lil brother has a chinese boy in his. He (chinese boy) call hes boys niggas in a jokey insulting way as they do him - such a noodle boy, ho chang mi etc etc. I think when ur in ur circle of friends insults in general lose their effect and racist terms are part of that.
Yeah that can happen its cool but like i said sometimes you give man a metre and they take a mile sometimes so you just have to set levs and obviously cuz you are boys it will be cool again

Im not black and i can say the N word....this aint even controversial
na u cnt still.
does this mean you wouldnt like me to use it around you, because at the end of the day i have spent a hell of alot of time in my life with black people (not the sort that go on internet forums) and i have used this word in many different contexts as in 'me and my nigz' 'dat dum f*ck*ng nig is gonna get' or even in the racist context as a joke like 'all you f*ck*ng nigz come over ere' and you know what no one has ever really made it an issuemaybe it has something to do with me being one of the 'mandem' not an outsider and on this internet forum we are all just seperate apart from those that know each other/have friendships and my race would actually matter.TBH in real life i havent seen anyone drop the n word and get badded or told not to, i just dont know them sort of people.
The majority of my life has been spent around black people, I have never and will never use that word. If I was to I'd expect to get battered by any person walking past me who heard it. The fact that you think the time you have spent with black people makes it acceptable to use this word makes me know you are a f*ck*ng ignorant bastard and that your friends should be ashamed to call themselves black.

real talk only im not gonna lie, when i say all through my life i even mean in prison now im not disagreeing with you but youre going on like youre man tougher than mine, there are many known south london gang members that have no problem with me using this word even people in the 'famous' PYG which may be the only gang some users of this forum know about have got no problem with me using this word so its not like people i know are washed thats why they let me use it maybe more because im NOT washed?
Obvioustroll.jpg