Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy

lol @ cussing a player who might retire at the end of the season anyway

Neville has nothing to lose

Beg he breaks his leg in 5 different pieces

lol @ Tevez in the summer i woke up to a new interview with him everyday

Shouldda let his ball do the talking and not his toasted face

Dunno why people should not hate him, he played for us then went to our biggest rivals because he knew it would get at Fergie

TBH why spend 25mill plus wages aswel on someone who wont start as rooney will start when fit and Berbatov cost 30mill:S

i agree that he wasnt worth the money and whats wrong with him trying to get back at Fergie anyway?

look at it neutrally like you have no in grained affection for the club and you'll understand that on some levels if not all he hasnt done anything wrong.

Fergie kept claiming that United were in talks with thart Kia bloke, whereas he said there were never talks, in his mind Fergie didnt want him and he wanted to prove his worth nothing wrong with that, obviously i dont like the situation but Tevez isn't to blame really as someone already said if he was given a choice he wouldve signed for us.

it aint like he done a Heinze and asked/demanded a move to our biggest rivals

Going by the prices you paid for Anderson, Nani, Valencia etc I would say Tevez is worth £20 mil

Kompressor, so you don't understand the hate, ok fine.

So what reception should he have received in your opinion??

even though he again reiterated his desire to return to Boca and that he's not tottaly happy in England

this is a point that irks me, i don't hate him but I did not want SAF to spend that kinda of money on a player thats made this clear,

and the jokest bit is i remember him saying he wanted to return while he could still offer something to Boca, he said round the time he was 28 he would like to go back.

so basically he was looking to leave on a free.

Was glad he f*cked off tbh, even though last season he didn't deserve to get dropped, he was swag for the most part.

Kompressor, so you don't understand the hate, ok fine.

So what reception should he have received in your opinion??

even though he again reiterated his desire to return to Boca and that he's not tottaly happy in England

this is a point that irks me, i don't hate him but I did not want SAF to spend that kinda of money on a player thats made this clear,

and the jokest bit is i remember him saying he wanted to return while he could still offer something to Boca, he said round the time he was 28 he would like to go back.

so basically he was looking to leave on a free.

Was glad he f*cked off tbh, even though last season he didn't deserve to get dropped, he was swag for the most part.

he shouldve got a nothing reception, no huge fan fare or standing ovation, but the boo's were too strong considering what he offered over the two seasons..

People forget that Sir Matt Played for City and Liverpool, and Denis Law i.e King of the stretford end played for City aswell, same as Brian Kidd.and they are all loved and respected by United fans.

Tevez is not playing for City because it was his dream club or he wanted to, he's there because the Glazers have f*cked us over and wecouldnt afford him.

especially as he'd probably run out his contract then move to Boca on a free, and we're only interested in players with sell on values or longevity.

Tevez hasn't done anything wrong to be honest, the fault really lies in the way United handled the issue.

Gary Neville is a legend but his comments were silly, as as i said it only served as motivation for Tevez.

Neville has an oppinion on everyrthing and wants to open his mouth and stick his nose in every issue under the sun but he hasn't got the balls to comment on the Glazer situation or FC United.

without saying anymore holdtite Sir Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes

Guest Tulse Hill

Tevz is a sick guy because he always gives 100% for his team even if he was playing against Boca. Man was 100% united and when some pricks made the move to City just for P Tevez has stepped up a level and still giving 100%. Gotta rate them kind of ballers there.

why dont u just shutup

Guest Tulse Hill

Tevz is a sick guy because he always gives 100% for his team even if he was playing against Boca. Man was 100% united and when some pricks made the move to City just for P Tevez has stepped up a level and still giving 100%. Gotta rate them kind of ballers there.

why dont u just shutup

suck ya mum pussyhole.

yeeeeeeeeeee boi!

tbh I dont dislike him because he went City. Thats not really the issue for me.

The issue for me is how from about April last year, he was in the press every other day harping on about how he should be starting and he wasnt being loved. Ok fair enough if he felt that way he could come out and say it once, but it was a regular occurence. Thats what pissed me off most.

Even then I wernt too fussed, I remember when he came off against Arsenal on the last day of the season I was gutted as I KNEW it was his last game for us.

It was in the constant sh*t spouting that pissed me off and then for him to join city I think is what tipped most people over the edge on the issue if im honest.