anyone get on rwd ?

dominic*

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sup guys...good to see some familiar faces online....this change comes like being uprooted from ure ends and being left to slip online on ure 1's lol...K-dot.1
looooland yer mani need to get into this gambiling game2ks wtfman would be the most wanted guy in the bits to flip that sorta money in half a daydisgusting

sup guys...good to see some familiar faces online....this change comes like being uprooted from ure ends and being left to slip online on ure 1's lol...K-dot.1
looooland yer mani need to get into this gambiling game2ks wtfman would be the most wanted guy in the bits to flip that sorta money in half a daydisgusting
fellas at work do it all the time, 500 here 250 there, gambling aint for me thoughwhats the craic with rwd? i nearly killed someone tonight

lmao

http://www.rwdmag.com/articles/5206.htmllol...... check all the fiends
LOL just like reading the forum. Everyone's on it. RWD comes like crack for them man.Oh and you can't slew artists no more? So if you think someones sh*t you have to keep it to yourself? That mean when they do the monthly Q&A for artists and everyone guns they get banned? That was funny.

2k??im jealous
init thohow old r u danielle. n y u bein stingy about halfs biggrin.gif
Only 16, lol. I can see myself becoming a professional but filthy addicted gambler in the near future. What a sick life i'll be living.Still interested in the meal? I assume not as i am probably too young :D