Somali woman has cheek to own same TV and stand as us

streets.

tax is the bane of the middle classes, i agree that they need to revise it for the super rich but come on, you can't honestly claim that those that earn more than 37 grand a year are f*cked.

apposed to those earning millions and dont feel the tax, and then those in the low bracket, who then get top ups because of working tax credits, I think the middle class dont always end up better off, they work harder than the lower class and don't reep the benefit enough, they are hounded, goverment should hound the multi millionaires, these people can sit with a mill in the bank and earning thousands on interest, the middle class man can't do that.

In what way is someone on benefits better off than someone who makes over £37k a year?

Im not talking about someone just on benefits im talking about those on low incomes (IE THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WORK FOR THEIR INCOME) who then are intitled to WORKING TAX CREDITS to top up their wages.

IN NO WAY SHOULD SOMEONE ON BENEFIT BE BETTER OFF THAN SOMEONE EARNING OVER 37K. - However If you weigh up what those on benefits get, council tax paid, housing benefit, income support etc etc, grants for doing up their house, etc etc I dont reckon it can be that far off 37k actually. Someone earning 37K a year most likely paying their own rent/mortgage, will be paying council tax, water rates, etc etc 37k is easily spent when you cant fall back on the government, so to speak.

on a level tho, i dont get why ppl dem moan n cuss ppl on benefits wen all the propa rich cunts stay payin hardly ne tax and gettin millions off taxes at same time, who are da real scroungers then?

I BEG UR PARDON? Hardly any tax?

40% Tax darling - ITS MUCH MORE THAN THEY SHOULD BE PAYING TO KEEP LAZY BASTARDS

are you dumb luv am on about millionares n dat like this c*nt wot woz in news last week http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255348/Ashcroft-cleared-5-1m-Tory-donation--faces-fresh-probe-2m-Belize-tax-dodge.html

like i sed darling WHO ARE DA REAL LAZY BASTARDS, U SEEM 2 THINK TAXES ONLY PAY 4 DOLE N NOWT ELSE LOL :lol: GO N BITCH ABOUT DA MILLIONARES HU DONT PAY TAX LUV :Y:

on a level tho, i dont get why ppl dem moan n cuss ppl on benefits wen all the propa rich cunts stay payin hardly ne tax and gettin millions off taxes at same time, who are da real scroungers then?

40% Tax darling - ITS MUCH MORE THAN THEY SHOULD BE PAYING TO KEEP LAZY BASTARDS

are you dumb luv am on about millionares n dat like this c*nt wot woz in news last week http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255348/Ashcroft-cleared-5-1m-Tory-donation--faces-fresh-probe-2m-Belize-tax-dodge.html

like i sed darling WHO ARE DA REAL LAZY BASTARDS, U SEEM 2 THINK TAXES ONLY PAY 4 DOLE N NOWT ELSE LOL :lol: GO N BITCH ABOUT DA MILLIONARES HU DONT PAY TAX LUV :Y:

Who are the real lazy bastards? are you tripping? Millionaires who have worked their asses off to get there AINT LAZY, lottery winners, inherintance then maybe so - But lazy bastards to me are those who do not want to work - or better their life for themselfs or their family even their own kids they will bring up to beg steal and borrow before getting a job.

Who are the real lazy bastards? are you tripping? Millionaires who have worked their asses off to get there AINT LAZY, lottery winners, inherintance then maybe so - But lazy bastards to me are those who do not want to work - or better their life for themselfs or their family even their own kids they will bring up to beg steal and borrow before getting a job.

LOL

u try livin on jobseekers den am tellin you now it aint easy, me am lucky 2 get DLA n incapacity thats were da real money is :Y: but then a guess its easy 4 ppl like you 2 cuss da ppl at the bottom while bankers n dat get away wi it

u try livin on jobseekers den am tellin you now it aint easy, me am lucky 2 get DLA n incapacity thats were da real money is :Y: but then a guess its easy 4 ppl like you 2 cuss da ppl at the bottom while bankers n dat get away wi it

Quit while your only 6foot under, You know nothing about "Ppl like me".

I know what its like to be at both ends of the scales, and thats why i can speak so passionately about it, i know 9/10 people claiming benefit are there because they put them selfs there one way or another, if you have no money and are hustling every day to make money its because you put your self there. We all have it in us to achieve great things, but our own laziness makes us not want to study/educate our selfs to do the right thing, and to do the easiest thing possible to make as much money for as little work as we can. BTW - It shouldn't be easy living on jobseekers, your gettin that sh*t for sitting on your ass and walking down to the dole office once every two weeks to sign on, and most times people are still late for this and ask for after 1pm sign ons, because the thought of waking before 12noon kills there little brains.

Makes me laugh when people say sh*t like this, as if you know everything about my 24 years of life.

LOL

lmfao

DMF is making sense

lols aside its the truth

lol at thinkin millionaires dont pay much more taxes than the average guy on the road,

unless the receiver has some form of dissability or there is a special circumstance people really shouldnt be given tax payers money,

there are too many opportunities in this country for people to be flopping and being unwilling to help themselves.

too many people willingly make the wrong choices and then look to the goverment and tax payer to bail them out, i.e underage uneducated girl gets pregnant by a uneduacated wot-less guy. and people making the CHOICE upon leaving school to not go to college/sixth form and not finding a job either,

without consequences people will always do the wrong things, the way the goverment has become it just breeds lazy people.

actually this bothers me alot, Couple weeks ago i did a presentation at a open youth day, and there were people from the council housing association present, during a break i went over to them to ask how i would go about finding accomadation for myself, i was asked if my mum rented or owned and what roughly her wage was, i told them she was paying of a mortgage and a rough estimate of her wage (nothing huge)

i was then told off the record that it'd be very hard for me to find accomadation as, i was working, my mum wasn't renting or receiving any benifits, i was in full time education (uni) and didnt have any children and didnt have any domestic problems with anyone in the yard.

Now remember its not like i went up to her and asked for a free yard, i made it clear that i was willing to pay the going rate of rent

i cant even say i was shocked but it seems like only people with problems and those who make the wrong decisions get any help from the goverment.

i was never the best behaved guy in school but when i left school i made the right choices in order to better myself whereas i see old friends some of whom have kids some have been in problems with the law and they are in council accomadation with the rent being heavily subsidised, where i'm still living at home with mum.

LOL

apologies for the essay but i had to get it off my chest.

maybe if they changed things a little and rewarded those who made the right choices and showed a desire to better themsleves instead of taking care of the people who by their own admission are "no hopers" things would be a bit better and people would be more motivated

yh it aint right but society would be worse off if they just left them homeless etc.

but its the 'amount' of help that isnt fair tbh. treating grown adults like babys

personally i dont need the government to motivate or reward me. i think people should be the master of their own destinies

Yeah i fully agree, but when the message from the goverment is "mees up, dont get a education have a whole load of kids at a young age when you cant care for them and we'll look after you"

is it any wonder that so many CHOOSE to make the wrong choices

its akin to drug addiction, you should/can help those who want to help themselves and those who dont you cant.

tax is the bane of the middle classes, i agree that they need to revise it for the super rich but come on, you can't honestly claim that those that earn more than 37 grand a year are f*cked.

apposed to those earning millions and dont feel the tax, and then those in the low bracket, who then get top ups because of working tax credits, I think the middle class dont always end up better off, they work harder than the lower class and don't reep the benefit enough, they are hounded, goverment should hound the multi millionaires, these people can sit with a mill in the bank and earning thousands on interest, the middle class man can't do that.

You fuking moron.

• Upvote 2

Guest Lemons

DMF is making sense

lols aside its the truth

Co sign, If you aren't earning significantly over 37k you might as well earn less because the bump in the tax f*cks you over.

big time, the country is backwards when it comes to this

makes no sense

But seriosuly though...

When people are in the 40% tax bracket,, it's only the money over the 40K barrier that gets taxed the extra, you realise that right? Otherwise it would be beneficial to earn less, which is retarded.

Guest WAVESURFER

DMF is making sense

lols aside its the truth

Co sign, If you aren't earning significantly over 37k you might as well earn less because the bump in the tax f*cks you over.

makes no sense

But seriosuly though...

When people are in the 40% tax bracket,, it's only the money over the 40K barrier that gets taxed the extra, you realise that right? Otherwise it would be beneficial to earn less, which is retarded.

Yeah, this.

/

None of you f*ckers are making over £37k anyway, so I dunno why you're bothered.

DMF is making sense

lols aside its the truth

makes no sense

But seriosuly though...

Yeah, this.

/

None of you f*ckers are making over £37k anyway, so I dunno why you're bothered.

o-rly.jpg

Guest WAVESURFER

Oh yeah, I forgot you were the forum's resident Pablo Escobar.

That comment was addressed to the rest of the forum, who aren't involved in large-scale drug trafficking, and do pay income tax.

You fuking moron.

DON'T MORON ME, d*ckHEAD!

If the lower class man worked harder/tried harder he wouldn't be there. SO I stand by my statement.

Taxation allows the Middle Class to exist. Don't forget, while you rant about taxes, that a Middle Class is a relativevly recent economic development that came out of shying away from a more anarcho-capitalist type economy (i.e hardly any taxation). Take away taxes and you allow the scales to tip once again and you can wave goodbye to the Middle Class. I would laugh. Smart middle class people uphold 'liberal' beliefs and vote labour because it keeps them in business. It's security.

As for the lower class man; if he worked harder, he'd be taken for more of a ride. Most jobs are landed through networking ("It's not what you know, it's who you know"). That's why good jobs don't travel far and they become sort of 'cultural', e.g. grafters and blue collars.

• Upvote 2

You fuking moron.

DON'T MORON ME, d*ckHEAD!

If the lower class man worked harder/tried harder he wouldn't be there. SO I stand by my statement.

yo you need 2 shut da f*ck up u know just cos your sum rich gyal it dont mean its dat easy 4 everyone REMEMBA DAT

swear u need 2 f*ck off back 2 scotland or suttin