Somali woman has cheek to own same TV and stand as us

streets.

tax is the bane of the middle classes, i agree that they need to revise it for the super rich but come on, you can't honestly claim that those that earn more than 37 grand a year are f*cked.

apposed to those earning millions and dont feel the tax, and then those in the low bracket, who then get top ups because of working tax credits, I think the middle class dont always end up better off, they work harder than the lower class and don't reep the benefit enough, they are hounded, goverment should hound the multi millionaires, these people can sit with a mill in the bank and earning thousands on interest, the middle class man can't do that.

You fuking moron.

DON'T MORON ME, d*ckHEAD!

If the lower class man worked harder/tried harder he wouldn't be there. SO I stand by my statement.

fe ge

ghet

w

lmao! I didn't realise Margaret Thatcher had signed up to the forum.

• Upvote 1

tax is the bane of the middle classes, i agree that they need to revise it for the super rich but come on, you can't honestly claim that those that earn more than 37 grand a year are f*cked.

apposed to those earning millions and dont feel the tax, and then those in the low bracket, who then get top ups because of working tax credits, I think the middle class dont always end up better off, they work harder than the lower class and don't reep the benefit enough, they are hounded, goverment should hound the multi millionaires, these people can sit with a mill in the bank and earning thousands on interest, the middle class man can't do that.

You fuking moron.

DON'T MORON ME, d*ckHEAD!

If the lower class man worked harder/tried harder he wouldn't be there. SO I stand by my statement.

fe ge

ghet

w

lmao! I didn't realise Margaret Thatcher had signed up to the forum.

:Y::lol:

a person who earns 38k gets taxed about 900/ month.

thats not going to make a major dent in the rest 2.4gs taken home each month

its annoying to see all that taken away as tax and the system be abused but its not gonna make the person suffer

the two biggest problems are the fact that labour encourages laziness and tax security by sitting at home with no morals or standards while the nanny state cares for u

while those who do work have little or no support, and im not just talking wages, but actual working rights and working hours.

the middle class who moan about the lower class are the same group of pricks most responsible for majority of the financial crash

everyone blames "bankers" as if the bankers were just having sex in their offices NOT selling people houses and providing credit.

the middle class live 3-5x above their means and if anything are the biggest d*ckheads who get taken for a ride every time

but thats labour for you

• Upvote 1

actually this bothers me alot, Couple weeks ago i did a presentation at a open youth day, and there were people from the council housing association present, during a break i went over to them to ask how i would go about finding accomadation for myself, i was asked if my mum rented or owned and what roughly her wage was, i told them she was paying of a mortgage and a rough estimate of her wage (nothing huge)

i was then told off the record that it'd be very hard for me to find accomadation as, i was working, my mum wasn't renting or receiving any benifits, i was in full time education (uni) and didnt have any children and didnt have any domestic problems with anyone in the yard.

Now remember its not like i went up to her and asked for a free yard, i made it clear that i was willing to pay the going rate of rent

i cant even say i was shocked but it seems like only people with problems and those who make the wrong decisions get any help from the goverment.

i was never the best behaved guy in school but when i left school i made the right choices in order to better myself whereas i see old friends some of whom have kids some have been in problems with the law and they are in council accomadation with the rent being heavily subsidised, where i'm still living at home with mum.

LOL

apologies for the essay but i had to get it off my chest.

maybe if they changed things a little and rewarded those who made the right choices and showed a desire to better themsleves instead of taking care of the people who by their own admission are "no hopers" things would be a bit better and people would be more motivated

trust me

the childless, people who work and dont claim benefits are the ones that get f*cked over on a daily basis

when you have kids/claim any kind of benefits, you're ALOT better off

free dental treatment, prescriptions, tax credits, affordable housing

no-one cares about the childless who actually get up off their arse everyday

actually this bothers me alot, Couple weeks ago i did a presentation at a open youth day, and there were people from the council housing association present, during a break i went over to them to ask how i would go about finding accomadation for myself, i was asked if my mum rented or owned and what roughly her wage was, i told them she was paying of a mortgage and a rough estimate of her wage (nothing huge)

i was then told off the record that it'd be very hard for me to find accomadation as, i was working, my mum wasn't renting or receiving any benifits, i was in full time education (uni) and didnt have any children and didnt have any domestic problems with anyone in the yard.

Now remember its not like i went up to her and asked for a free yard, i made it clear that i was willing to pay the going rate of rent

i cant even say i was shocked but it seems like only people with problems and those who make the wrong decisions get any help from the goverment.

i was never the best behaved guy in school but when i left school i made the right choices in order to better myself whereas i see old friends some of whom have kids some have been in problems with the law and they are in council accomadation with the rent being heavily subsidised, where i'm still living at home with mum.

LOL

apologies for the essay but i had to get it off my chest.

maybe if they changed things a little and rewarded those who made the right choices and showed a desire to better themsleves instead of taking care of the people who by their own admission are "no hopers" things would be a bit better and people would be more motivated

trust me

the childless, people who work and dont claim benefits are the ones that get f*cked over on a daily basis

when you have kids/claim any kind of benefits, you're ALOT better off

free dental treatment, prescriptions, tax credits, affordable housing

no-one cares about the childless who actually get up off their arse everyday

c/s that

You know what yeah that's like some f*ck*ng personal insult how the f*ck can you even say that. My Mum had four jobs at one point worked every single f*ck*ng hour God sent EVEN THOUGH SHE'D GET THE SAME MONEY OFF THE DOLE just to stay off that sh*t and work for her money. People like you make me f*ck*ng sick.

Guest Esquilax

No need to bring the horses into this, they're totally innocent.

Should have said family member or loved one tbh.

c/s

CharlieChalks some any faux woman of the people

Leave the horses out of it you lunatic

4 real

Im definately not dumb Charlie, my opinion differs from yours but im not dumb, HOW DARE I? OH i f*ck*ng dare dear, i dare because i seen how hard both my parents worked I then see how much these lil scally wags that ripped the piss out of the benefits got, Im not talking about people who actually work there asses off to make something of there life, and get less money for doin the right thing (which from what ur saying is what u claim your mother did, and so she should, she decided to have a child so its her responsability to support you and if it ment she was doing it on her own well thats a lesson she has learnt and i wouldnt classfiy ur mother as lower class for working four jobs, my classification of lower class are the joy riders who claim benefits through there f*ck*ng ass, that really they should not be getting. People like me make you sick? What people who work there asses off to stay off benefits & do the right thing, LOL So hold on aint that a contradiction Charlie? I presume you include your mother in this Charlie, since you claim your mother worked her ass off to do the right thing. Oh well its your issues not mine.

taking it far to personal- Your mothers obviously one of a few.

Don' talk sh*t about my horses, because i didnt come in her cussing you and ur mother so dont start your sh*t, Im free to my opinion and have reason to believe in what i say Ive seen it for my self, Your opinion might be different at the other end of the bridge but be proffession dont get personal.

People tell me not to take things so personal, its like u read to much into my post with the intentions to get rowdy. Calm your self, High BP aint good for you.