Wayne Bridge Reject England Call-UP

Mr. Gayle

What are you not getting...

Its a private matter that has now become public.

He has to apologise to Bridge privately and publically. There is no diginified silence when you are in the wrong. You just look like a c*nt. Which to be honest he was before hand anyway.

SMH will you sleep any better at night cos Terry gets his mug on TV to say sorry?

He needs to apologise to Bridge in private only, the papers have made it public, neither Terry, Bridge or his slag have said otherwise.

The only reason he would ever need to make a public apology is to keep his sponsorship deals.

Yet still better than Baines & Warnock.

Based on what form?

It wont make me feel better cos I dont give a sh*t. Just like I dont about Tiger Woods. But then I aint a Tiger Woods fan, a golf fan, a Chelsea fan, Man City fan or that much of a national team supporter. However if I was then I would expect it, the story effects the national team hugely.

Footballers are role models, like it or not, they are paid by the public and have a duty to the public. When you got mums ringing up radio stations saying my 6 year son is asking me whats an abortion? something he wouldnt be asking me if the story didnt involve his idol John Terry, how can people think he doesnt have to say sorry.

No he tried to stop the story to save his sponsorships.

Based on my sayso.

• Upvote 1

hope he gets forced to retire from international football properly for this bullshit.

and @ TF above me. footballers want to play football. they don't choose to have their lives in the papers. if there's crap in the news kids shouldnt read blame the journalists

hope he gets forced to retire from international football properly for this bullshit.

and @ TF above me. footballers want to play football. they don't choose to have their lives in the papers. if there's crap in the news kids shouldnt read blame the journalists

Smh are you for real? This cant be life... Terry had to know the consenquences of getting caught... He had too. Journalists report news, Terry made the news. Lol at blaming anyone other than John Terry.

Smh are you for real? This cant be life... Terry had to know the consenquences of getting caught... He had too. Journalists report news, Terry made the news. Lol at blaming anyone other than John Terry.

yeh coz john terry getting caught cheating affects the world and our lives and we all need to know about it.

keep the gossip in magazines and the news in the the news we wouldnt have this problem.

I never said what he did was right but from when ur taking the side of tabloid journalists your logic is flawed.

The only thing terry needs to do is keep his head down do what he's paid to do.

posd

cosign

preach!

Never has a dude needed to be told to man the f*ck up more!

Not really cos it sounds like man is saying I aint going cos my conduct will be unprofessional and I will divide the camp.

His conduct would be fine if he manned the f*ck up. It was his ex. If it was his girl at the time I would understand but it wasn't. So man the f*ck up. They obviously weren't best mates or this shouldn't wouldn't have happened.

The Tottenham team have all been through Danielle Lloyd and nobody's crying over there!

That broad f*cked up bridges life. missing out on a world cup and all sorts.

yeh she withdrew him from the squad.

she did still. u think bridge was gonna jam with JT in the changing room and say well done mate when he made a good tackle! its not powerleague fam where u just turn up then go home these england man have 2 spend time together.

Not really cos it sounds like man is saying I aint going cos my conduct will be unprofessional and I will divide the camp.

His conduct would be fine if he manned the f*ck up. It was his ex. If it was his girl at the time I would understand but it wasn't. So man the f*ck up. They obviously weren't best mates or this shouldn't wouldn't have happened.

The Tottenham team have all been through Danielle Lloyd and nobody's crying over there!

He has a yute with the chick, thus why he is stuck to her for life. SMH. Man have died for less...

I never said what he did was right but from when ur taking the side of tabloid journalists your logic is flawed.

The only thing terry needs to do is keep his head down do what he's paid to do.

I'm not taking the side of journalists. The fact is the story is out in public domain, it is no longer a private issue or something you can sidestep as being private, your not a private person for f*ck sake, you sold your wedding photos, you get paid by the public, kids idolise you, what don't you get...

As for anything else, its as simple as this...

Capello said: "Yes. I am not lucky because I prefer the normal life and to speak about football, not personal lives.

"The next press conference will not be easy to speak about Egypt. A lot of questions will be about John Terry, Wayne Bridge and other things around their private life."

Capello may also remind his players about their wider responsibilities, knowing a nations' children are happy to make them heroes.

"The younger children look to these players as an example for life," said Capello.

"For that reason, you have to understand that everything that these players do in their personal lives is an example for the children."

He has a yute with the chick, thus why he is stuck to her for life. SMH.

Still needs to man up although maybe less so.

The thing about the kids is nonsense also. These guys were never vetted for their ability to act well in social situations, stay out of trouble or be role models of any kind so to expect them to do the job well is madness. All people wanted them to do was play football well. They did that then all of a sudden everyone just expects them to be pillars of society. I can understand that it's required of politicans but footballers?! Nah. You can't force responsibility upon someone and then be surprised when they can't hold it up.

Do you not think Chelsea and England spend time with these players to get them "to act well in social situaions". Thats nonsense. To use that as a excuse 9 times out of 10 is a cop out. He's 29, a father, a icon for his club, he knows his responsibilities, he just didnt care.

As if a man should that's famous for playing football should have to think about other people's children before he has sex! Maybe people should focus on educating their children about the fact that footballer's are not role models instead of blaming the footballers for not being as good at life as they are at football.

Terry is a hero

He is the man

I bet Bridge's wifey was fantasizing ova JT for months, dreaming ov being f*cked by the captain, the main man..

Bridge is nothing, he is a back up player

Ash will be fit and will play, 4get about Bridge hes sh*t n go no heart

If he was more ov a man she wouldn't ave f*cked the hero that is JT

Bridge is a c*nt who cost JT the chance of lifting the world cup, he shld be banned from London

Needs to have some balls, don't see why hes vex anyway

He slipped up in the first place by breedin it and now going on like hes pissed cos man are still running throu

SMH. He really should be mad at him self, should released a statement distancing his self from the whole thing but instead hes acting like the innocent party :rolleyes:

Terrys the only one who f*cked up because hes married