Rihanna

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Esquilax, I like you too bro but look

I don't decide anything, women with kids posting sexually explicit Insta pics, sleeping around etc... can not be interpreted in any other way.

It's not really ambiguous is it?

It's the same as the reference you made about Gangster Rap and it's elements, they can't be seen as positive can they?

You didn't decide selling drugs and shooting people is wrong, this is the view of society as a whole to anything which is damaging to it.

Footballers have a public image to uphold, the same as anybody who is afforded a great lifestyle by their fans and their hard earned money.

It's why John Terry was given so much grief.

Should Rooney not sleep with prostitutes? I dunno

Should he not get caught sleeping with prossies whilst his wife is pregnant? 

No, absolutely not.

This goes far beyond my sisters, they are 19 and 21 now so not really kids anymore and have navigated some of the traps their former classmates have fallen victim to such as teen pregnancy and sexually explicit videos circulating the world wide web.

Maybe when you have responsibility over children you will have more sympathy towards a parents job which is the hardest thing in the world.

i haven't even read this thread past the first couple pages but rihanna has been groomed from the beginning it's actually crazy she so big i remember when
she came out i thought she was a one hit wonder.
Her image and persona has been created by the fame/hit machine they spin you in and her music is sh*t BUT she entertains and sensationalism/sex sells.
Even though I don't believe artists should be role models i feel her and her label should take a little responsibility because a large part of her fanbase are little girls i'd like to think grown folk with ears don't listen to her bullshit but i'm probo wrong.

do you not think it's slightly unfair that someone should have to tone down who they are / what their schtick is because they've been gifted a role that they never asked for and don't recognise? if one direction or justin bieber started talking about fuckin chicks n shit there would be uproar because from day one they have been marketed towards young girls 

rihanna is a different entity, she appeals to already sexualised adolescents and adults 

teen pregnancy doesn't come from watching the 'rude boy' video, it comes from poor sexual education which should start at home 

esquilax u got no choice but to be a feminist in this life

that aint a noble pursuit and yr fighting a war that God will win at the end of the day

'the titted goat is not ready for the majesty of angels'

imagine living in a society that worships the goat chained in the t-rex enclosure. cot damn

• Upvote 4

titted GOAT>>> angel 

gave you too much credit when i ruled out that specific rebuttal

but the war is real, one day it will come to your door, and you wont like it

thats not a threat,im not a witch doctor,im the mysterious one eyed guy that warns you about something in a david lynch movie

• Upvote 4

do you not think it's slightly unfair that someone should have to tone down who they are / what their schtick is because they've been gifted a role that they never asked for and don't recognise? if one direction or justin bieber started talking about f*ckin chicks n sh*t there would be uproar because from day one they have been marketed towards young girls 

rihanna is a different entity, she appeals to already sexualised adolescents and adults 

teen pregnancy doesn't come from watching the 'rude boy' video, it comes from poor sexual education which should start at home 

Rihanna pursued her dream of becoming a pop star, part and parcel of pop stardom as you know being in the music industry is having that wide spectrum of fan base demographic.

If her filth stopped at Rude Boy I would agree with you, the sad fact of the matter is Rihanna is posting these images from her twitter and Insta which have millions of young followers, followers who can access this stuff from mobiles whilst they are at school, on the bus etc... that's irresponsible.

titted GOAT>>> angel 

gave you too much credit when i ruled out that specific rebuttal

but the war is real, one day it will come to your door, and you wont like it

thats not a threat,im not a witch doctor,im the mysterious one eyed guy that warns you about something in a david lynch movie

i haven't even read this thread past the first couple pages but rihanna has been groomed from the beginning it's actually crazy she so big i remember when

Her image and persona has been created by the fame/hit machine they spin you in and her music is sh*t BUT she entertains and sensationalism/sex sells.

Even though I don't believe artists should be role models i feel her and her label should take a little responsibility because a large part of her fanbase are little girls i'd like to think grown folk with ears don't listen to her bullshit but i'm probo wrong.

you dont know this

defintely isnt

Look when she came out and look how she is now

When people like Drake came out singing about loving women etc, then made that song about catching a body wearing black nike gloves people said thats not him, because you just know its not him

Just look at Britney spears the labels and media destroyed and crushed her, 

Made her into a teenage rebel, and she outgrew their controls and even ended up trying to kill herself twice because she couldn't deal with the life style thrown on her and what she was moulded to be

you dont know this

defintely isnt

When people like Drake came out singing about loving women etc, then made that song about catching a body wearing black nike gloves people said thats not him, because you just know its not him

Just look at Britney spears the labels and media destroyed and crushed her, 

Made her into a teenage rebel, and she outgrew their controls and even ended up trying to kill herself twice because she couldn't deal with the life style thrown on her and what she was moulded to be

im sorry but, how do you know this was the cause? she could have had psychiatric issues or whatever, some people dont get symptoms until later in life

major issues anyways, she could have just hidden it till she couldnt hide it anymore

Her image and persona has been created by the fame/hit machine they spin you in and her music is sh*t BUT she entertains and sensationalism/sex sells.

you dont know this

defintely isnt

People can change you know, she was still in her teens when she first came out. People dont really grow into who they are until early to mid 20s imo

Until his daughter turns out the wrong way partly due to what he has contributed to society.

Of all of you who quoted Esquilax's post to my knowledge you are all African.

I find it ironic when I think of the African proverb "it takes a village to raise a child".

The ideal has clearly been lost within a few generations of being in this country.