Adel Taraabt

Black

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks better than Lennon.Much better technically and intelligence wise.
Calm down.He still looked like he was dwelling too much on the ball and he's not gonna get any where near the same amount of time on the ball in the Premiership.Lennons far more decisive, he already has that cutting edge. I think people are forgetting just how good Lennon is because he faded in the second half of the season.Taarabt looks very promising but he still hasnt even started a competitive game so I'll reserve judgement for now.

I didn't say he was better, I said he looks better. Which means he may be, not definitely.Take away Lennon's pace though and what else is there?
Obviously any decent player is gonna look good against some Irish pub team.The second question is stupid. His ability to manipulate the ball at speed and get away from defenders is one of his main attributes, its like saying take away v. Nistelrooys finishing and what is there? The fact is he IS fast. Also, people seriously underrate Lennon's close control and touch, I've seen him take 60 yard passes in the air on his heel and flick it over the opposing defender like its nothing. His goal against Chelsea is another example of that. Just because he doesnt curl in 25 yard screamers doesnt mean he isnt gifted technically. His final ball is also rapidly improving.Lazy cliches based on other peoples opinions.

I didn't say he was better, I said he looks better. Which means he may be, not definitely.Take away Lennon's pace though and what else is there?
Obviously any decent player is gonna look good against some Irish pub team.The second question is stupid. His ability to manipulate the ball at speed and get away from defenders is one of his main attributes, its like saying take away v. Nistelrooys finishing and what is there? The fact is he IS fast. Also, people seriously underrate Lennon's close control and touch, I've seen him take 60 yard passes in the air on his heel and flick it over the opposing defender like its nothing. His goal against Chelsea is another example of that. Just because he doesnt curl in 25 yard screamers doesnt mean he isnt gifted technically. His final ball is also rapidly improving.Lazy cliches based on other peoples opinions.

Other peoples' opinions? LOLI've seen enough to make a judgement on him, I used to think he was an exciting young player until I saw games where if he couldn't beat his defender he offered absolutely nothing to the team. I rate his dribbling ability but it's not like he has much skill, he just pushes the ball and runs.Obviously he's young and has potential but he's not as good as people say, not yet anyway.

Other peoples' opinions? LOLI've seen enough to make a judgement on him, I used to think he was an exciting young player until I saw games where if he couldn't beat his defender he offered absolutely nothing to the team. I rate his dribbling ability but it's not like he has much skill, he just pushes the ball and runs.Obviously he's young and has potential but he's not as good as people say, not yet anyway.
What about Walcott then??? biggrin.gif

Walcott is better technically, better passer, better finisher, more creative but not a good dribbler yet. Although yesterday's game may indicate that it's improved :D

Walcott is better technically, better passer, better finisher, more creative but not a good dribbler yet. Although yesterday's game may indicate that it's improved :D
Not tryna be funny but Walcott has hardly shown much technical ability.All I remember is that game last year when he f*cked up about 9 freekicks and corners.

Not tryna be funny but Walcott has hardly shown much technical ability.All I remember is that game last year when he f*cked up about 9 freekicks and corners.
LMAO dat was painful to watch denilson had to take over them. i reckon theo will fire this yr tholennon needs to show sum hunger to improve his game all he does is drop his shoulder then run atm

Minor only pre season against a sh*t irish pub teamI will keep my judgement until the season starts and he does it against a good team until then he is any guyI remember Le Tallec playing in a pre season game against Crewe and Wrexham last year looked like a young Dennie Bergkamp spread the ball in world class manner but look at him nowand also Crewe>>>>That irish team