Adel Taraabt

Black

Minor only pre season against a sh*t irish pub teamI will keep my judgement until the season starts and he does it against a good team until then he is any guyI remember Le Tallec playing in a pre season game against Crewe and Wrexham last year looked like a young Dennie Bergkamp spread the ball in world class manner but look at him nowand also Crewe>>>>That irish team
I take it you never saw him the week before in the other friendly.And against Chelsea and West Ham last year.He's the real deal, these friendlies are nothing more than games for him to take the piss in.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certain guys have some very poor judgement. If you really need to see 90 mins of football from someone to see if he's the real deal, thats f*cking pathetic.First game at West Ham could have been a fluke, i'll admit that. Then man was playing football against Chelsea, just proved that the guy is going to be big.About the too many step overs and sh*t, these games are like a match in the park for him. He won't show off like this when it comes to the premeirship. Even though i hope he does, its about time we have another entertainer in our squad who can play football.

Certain guys have some very poor judgement. If you really need to see 90 mins of football from someone to see if he's the real deal, thats f*cking pathetic.First game at West Ham could have been a fluke, i'll admit that. Then man was playing football against Chelsea, just proved that the guy is going to be big.About the too many step overs and sh*t, these games are like a match in the park for him. He won't show off like this when it comes to the premeirship. Even though i hope he does, its about time we have another entertainer in our squad who can play football.
u dont need to see 90 minutes of a player to see if hes special or notu do need to see him playin for 90 minutes regularly against premierership oppostion befure u say ridiculous comments like hell win young player of the yeari mean come on the guys played about 45 minutes of ppremiership football

Blood if people thought in your way then Titi Camara would be the greatest player of the past 20years he played like he was maradona on nandrolone when liverpool played villa away...everyone was raving saying he is the answernext week became sh*t and never recoveredyou HAVE to see a player a good 12 matches and the player needs to show consistency over those games to be rated otherwise it could be just a one off

u dont need to see 90 minutes of a player to see if hes special or notu do need to see him playin for 90 minutes regularly against premierership oppostion befure u say ridiculous comments like hell win young player of the yeari mean come on the guys played about 45 minutes of ppremiership football
You're exactly right.Putting bare expectations and pressure on the kid can only be counter productive.

When did i say that?Don't think he will play enough matches to even have chance of winning it IMO.

Guest Mr. F
How come he wernt hyped up in France? I swear when he signed on loan last Jan he was pretty much unknown?
comments from france were "hes the next zidane"something to live up to ey.....

When did i say that?Don't think he will play enough matches to even have chance of winning it IMO.
i was talkin about what tanner saidand trevor bruno cheyrou was labelled the new zidane as well

he will win world player of the year before fabregas

Llow them youtube vids, both were just highlights of 2 games and involved replaying that free kick he won against west ham like 5 times. I mean did you even look at these vids before posting. Somebody is coming close to him so he makes a pass...Wow!I'm a make my own youtube vid, I bet youtube would make me look world class as well.Like I said the yout looks good but people are acting as if he turned water into wine.

The guys top classu cant come on 3-2 down against west ham at their own ground and run the midfield or tear it up against chelsea and be any guyif given the chance i'm positive this guy will be qualityhe's also well built for the prem

I didn't say he was better, I said he looks better. Which means he may be, not definitely.Take away Lennon's pace though and what else is there?
The second question is stupid. His ability to manipulate the ball at speed and get away from defenders is one of his main attributes, its like saying take away v. Nistelrooys finishing and what is there? The fact is he IS fast. Also, people seriously underrate Lennon's close control and touch, I've seen him take 60 yard passes in the air on his heel and flick it over the opposing defender like its nothing. His goal against Chelsea is another example of that. Just because he doesnt curl in 25 yard screamers doesnt mean he isnt gifted technically. His final ball is also rapidly improving.Lazy cliches based on other peoples opinions.
Agree with this.andI aint gonna jump to conclusions yet....he is only 18..but he has the attributes/potential to be a very good player.....

• 1 month later...

anyone got the gif of the meg he did yesterday...