Black Supremacists

Mr. Gayle

these guys are fools

how does dedicating their lives to this bullshit benefit anyone

waste of o2

the same can be said of christians, muslims , jews , hindus , scientologists...

at least they have a purpose of making the world a better place

these supremacists have no other goal but say how much better they are because they are black...etc

these guys are fools

waste of o2

these supremacists have no other goal but say how much better they are because they are black...etc

wow you are ill read.........

jews believe that they are Gods chosen people.....muslims believe anyone not a muslim is an infidel.....every religeon believes that their followers are superior , you are so naive....

world a better place....should i lecture you about how many wars and atrocities have been committed in the name of religeon.....

these guys are buffoons yes....BUT there is some truth in a lot of what they speak

Guest TimeBomb

these guys are fools

waste of o2

jews believe that they are Gods chosen people.....muslims believe anyone not a muslim is an infidel.....every religeon believes that their followers are superior , you are so naive....

world a better place....should i lecture you about how many wars and atrocities have been committed in the name of religeon.....

these guys are buffoons yes....BUT there is some truth in a lot of what they speak

muslims believe anyone who isnt a muslim is an infidel?

infidel is an english word which means someone who doesnt believe in religion, which in islam is 'kaffir'.

A sign of judgement day in islam, is that there will be a war between muslims and jews, but it states that all jews and christians who truly believe in jesus after his return, will be with the muslim, i.e it will be the true believers against the non-believers.

these guys are fools

waste of o2

infidel is an english word which means someone who doesnt believe in religion, which in islam is 'kaffir'.

A sign of judgement day in islam, is that there will be a war between muslims and jews, but it states that all jews and christians who truly believe in jesus after his return, will be with the muslim, i.e it will be the true believers against the non-believers.

exactly..........

you prove my point....... what is the point of the war?...... if im a non believer so be it...its my choice....if im going to hell then so be it....you cannot convince me of the validity of a holywar...foolishness

by the way one half of my family is muslim the other half christian...both religeons are just as full as crap as these dudes

Guest TimeBomb

these guys are fools

waste of o2

exactly..........

you prove my point....... what is the point of the war?...... if im a non believer so be it...its my choice....if im going to hell then so be it....you cannot convince me of the validity of a holywar...foolishness

by the way one half of my family is muslim the other half christian...both religeons are just as full as crap as these dudes

the non-believers will be lead by the anti-christ, thats why we will have a war with them.

these guys are fools

waste of o2

now your going deeper into it

iam not naive on the stuff youve mentioned

what truth are are saying?

from that video all im seeing is bitterness

these guys are fools

waste of o2

exactly..........

the non-believers will be lead by the anti-christ, thats why we will have a war with them.

Ive heard it all now.......... :mellow:

hes gonna turn up on a pale horse right?....... just so i know

these guys are fools

waste of o2

now your going deeper into it

iam not naive on the stuff youve mentioned

what truth are are saying?

from that video all im seeing is bitterness

them people are angry buffoons.....but when you actually hear them talk about history they do make a lot of valid points especially about it being whitewashed.....people still dont believe that the black man built the pyramids

Guest Intervention

the response to columbus never gets old

full episode is jokes as well. the part where loui tries to divide khalid mohammed and the shop owner>>>>>>

its funny how black people are joining in the laughter at these people

fact is that nearly ALL of what they are saying is correct. its just HOW its being said

as well as the the fact that they are delivering this TRUTH in pure anger and hatred

something that is a DIRECT RESULT of the lies, distortions, and complete rape of black history and contribution to world affairs

and since no top, powerful black people can take up the cause of what these people are doing which is talking about the truth

they can only resort to street preaching. I agree that they are not 100% correct in some of their statements

but the main aspect of what they talk about i.e. THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE WE HAVE TODAY who have ZERO claim to the land of israel

and the way in which zionists, and white eurocentric racists, who have used religion, education and the media to completely corrupt the world as we know it

only an idiot who clearly hasnt carried out any real research will laugh at the main jist of what's being said by them

• Upvote 1