The TNS Sports Room

8BALL

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

missed another goal vexxed

3-1 Rosicky, Fabregas, and...sum next guy.Thas a good win...3rd aint even ours Liverpool will win 2moro. We flopped our game in hand.Toure got caught out too many times.Man utd just won...lol @ when Ronaldo twiss up that guy by jus turnin in and out over n over till he dropped.

LOL ^^ that was joke, i was benning for time, so one make a GIF out of that.who ever told Scholes & Carrick to swap positions in this match deserves a pat on the back.. whether it was Quieroz or Sir Alex..Carrick plays much better when he roams forwards, he has sick acceleration...Rooney 20 Goals this season... haha... im loving it.COME ON MAN U

if he was so sick i think he'd have a prem medal by now.
In all fairness on him, Carragher couldn't raise liverpool 2 them sorta levels.
We dont rely on 1 defender to win us the leagueso I agreeCarragher >> Distain/Toure etc etc them type of playersI swear i made a poll Carragher vs Toure (when Toure was the most overhyped defender in the world) on RWD time ago when the forum was infested with wasted arsenal users and Carragher still won itSettle.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

lil news for wrestling fans

WWE wrestlers take on Xbox Live usersWWE superstar wrestlers Shelton Benjamin and Johnny Nitro have revealed plans to take on gamers playing WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw 2007 via Xbox Live on Xbox 360 next Monday afternoon.Gamers will get the chance to try out their best moves on the athletes in an attempt to beat them at their own game, playing against each other in a connected gaming session right before the stars head off to Monday Night RAW in London.The event is just the latest in a series of 'Game with Fame' sessions with stars such as the Scissor Sisters and Kasabian taking on fans on the latest next-generation Xbox 360 games.A spokesman for the event said, "Johnny and Shelton are two of the biggest stars on the WWE circuit and are in London to take part in Monday Night RAW where the cream of WWE talent will battle it out in the ring at the famous Earls Court arena. Both keen gamers, they are looking forward to testing out their signature moves on some of the six million plus Xbox Live gamers worldwide."The 'Game with Fame' event will take place on April 23 between 1pm and 3pm

ronaldove1.gifsomeone find me a better video, this is the one i made last night and there was no other videos on Youtube. biggrin.gif
lol i remember when a guy on my team did exactly the same thing to someone.... ankle braker, the guy had to go off he got twisted up so bad....