Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

Watching some of the vids of the Marvel WSO. I would like to attend but I'm so far from ready. Did you man think that everyone there was of a decent standard or were scrubs? I can only assume that a god few people had the game a little while before the official release date.

go into trial mode do as many trials as you can with everyone it will give you the muscle memory for doin the combos and air magic series so you dont think too much, pick your 2 favourite characters and sentinel last do arcade mode a few times learn how to pushblock and high low mixup your opponent then jump into online and spend the rest of your time in T mode practicing advanced combos

thats what im doin and beating people i would never stand a chance against in SSF4

The thing about the 2 Marvel WSO tournaments is that 95% of the people who entered have played the game. Now that the game is officially released I'm hoping more people will attend and the scene levels up.

Training mode is better than playing online for levelling up. Setting the dummy to CPU v.hard is just as good, I've found that it improves your blocking and makes you want to hit your links consistently as getting in on the dummy is quite difficult.

I think soon everyone will be able to deal with Sentinel even when he's in x-factor, but Phoenix I don't know. While playing a few casuals with Frost yesterday I noticed having hagger and making use of his invincible lariat assist would stop the Phoenix rushdown and allow me to get a launch and kill her, however he plays her real rushdown when she doesn't even have to be, so I'm still thinking of ways to deal with this.

When it comes to marvel I don't really like talking about matchups and sh*t but it seems like you have understand what the members of your team can and cannot do to be decent in this game.

Just watched some of Capo's match with Frost. sh*t looked frustrating as f*ck to deal with. Brother, me and you are going to have to buck up because I need some help learning this game. I feel like there is only so much I can learn myself in training mode when I don't really understand the game properly enough IMO to play it properly.

Why the f*ck does she have a command overhead though.

Not even Mag's had that sh*t. In Marvel 2 if the opponent is in the air you block high, on the ground you block low.

With Pheonix now, she has a ground overhead on top of al her bulshit, and when shes in dark mode it just looks like jibberish. When you block you eat damage anyways. I am at a complete loss.

Some guy was suggesting I snap her in early after I actually did snap her in early once. Felt to suplex him through a table.

Just watched some of Capo's match with Frost. sh*t looked frustrating as f*ck to deal with. Brother, me and you are going to have to buck up because I need some help learning this game. I feel like there is only so much I can learn myself in training mode when I don't really understand the game properly enough IMO to play it properly.

I'm in the same boat. I defo need extensive help with this game.