(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

FAO-FormerIs Sunday still happening? As its Easter Sunday I didn't think shops were open.

Requirements for large shops on Easter Sunday and Christmas DayAs well as complying with restrictions on opening hours on normal Sundays, large stores of more than 280 square metres (3,000 square feet) mustn't open on: * Easter Sunday (except Scotland) * Christmas DaySmall shops are free to open when they choose on these days.There are significant fines for failing to comply with these requirements.
If it does happens I'll be down there/You just missed out on the GameStation deal @ £55.

FAO-FormerIs Sunday still happening? As its Easter Sunday I didn't think shops were open.
Requirements for large shops on Easter Sunday and Christmas DayAs well as complying with restrictions on opening hours on normal Sundays, large stores of more than 280 square metres (3,000 square feet) mustn't open on: * Easter Sunday (except Scotland) * Christmas DaySmall shops are free to open when they choose on these days.There are significant fines for failing to comply with these requirements.
If it does happens I'll be down there/You just missed out on the GameStation deal @ £55.
Ye it should be open, i asked the guy last week and he said ye. unless he changes his mind and remembers that its easter then it will still be on.

Hey guys.Poursuing something i've begun in 2 or 3 forums in France, I bring to you the brand new Gamerlist Vip2COM SF4The concept here is to have a friend list fully dedicated to regroup the various Gamertag of VIP2 users, so you can invite them easily in matchmaking, and access easily their profile, but so you only take one spot in your own Friendlist, which is savy for your own very limited friendlist.So, please send an invitation to Vip2COM SF4 if you want to be a part of it so I can accept them.PS : if someone here feels like monitoring the VIP2 Friendlist GT, i'll send the access codes

• Upvote 4