(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

dont address me like this because you wouldnt do this in real life... i dont wanna have to come to street fighter events and make you not wanna play the game anymore.infact ill go gamerbase today and ask around for you... i'll let the people from here give you feedback
LMAODST>>>________
i can imagine man interrupting games and standing infront of the monitor asking around for him. :D

Guest Medic
Yep got it man try say 40 dropped him 30 and a ds game lolStill gonna get from shopto I want my sim t-shirt :D ttkk
lol did you threaten to batter him or somethingim just gonna wait it out, only about 2 days left

COS I WANT A BIG BELLY LIKE RUFUSIF I DON'T GET THAT I'M GOIN ON RUTHLESS*TATSUMAKI SENPUU KYAKU* LEAVE A MAN TOOTHLESSTRY WHAT YOU WANT YOUR COMBOS ARE USELESSI'M A WEED CONSUMERGET MY EYEBALLS RED LIKE AKUMAEVERYBODY'S WAITIN IT COULDN'T BE SOONERD DOUBLE EP IT'S NOT A RUMOUR

COS I WANT A BIG BELLY LIKE RUFUSIF I DON'T GET THAT I'M GOIN ON RUTHLESS*TATSUMAKI SENPUU KYAKU* LEAVE A MAN TOOTHLESSTRY WHAT YOU WANT YOUR COMBOS ARE USELESSI'M A WEED CONSUMERGET MY EYEBALLS RED LIKE AKUMAEVERYBODY'S WAITIN IT COULDN'T BE SOONERD DOUBLE EP IT'S NOT A RUMOUR
diep[fw]rewfwfdwse[JAMMER] AYE LOGAN I BEG YOU BUSS A WHEELIE CUZ THIS ONES BIG JACK EEEMMM[/JAMER]