(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

team battle>>>> i was playing with a couple of normal neompire heads and Former although it was a bit laggyLS can you confirm that there are people begging it with Zak by buying him KFC, can you confirm that he doesnt have to bring any money to tournamentswatch at the end of the year 'Grim are you hungry, want me to buy you some KFC mate? can I add you on xbox live'

team battle>>>> i was playing with a couple of normal neompire heads and Former although it was a bit laggyLS can you confirm that there are people begging it with Zak by buying him KFC, can you confirm that he doesnt have to bring any money to tournaments
How am i suppose to know? Ask anyone, i haven't been with the scene at all this last month. I lost my love for the game and sh*t. However, if you're trying to imply people buy him stuff to beg friend? that may be a possibility. Zak's a safe guy though so maybe they are doing it out of friendship :D what did you hear?

GGs yesterday and the day before Vtec. When Super drops, you better be stuck in the training mode. Not about being the target of VIP2 fire.
yeah some good games man.I was playing a whole lot better day before. Compared to yesterday. I.ve been a bit to lapse with training. As i was saying to you. I get bored to quickly and end up playing shitty scrub's on ranked or champ mode.