(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Seeing F.Champ lose brings happiness to oppressed children all around the world./Learning Sagat properly as a secondary now. Getting a far better understanding of how he should be played.

any ps3 guys still out there? i know you all scan this topic still like me, god knows where our one disintegrated tocome on, get AE and get onlinebeat fat eric like 20 times lolanyone?My makato is a beast
you cant beast on ps3
lool lowe itmost of you lot on here are sh*t, capo told me

How many hours have you man spent playing in total?Checked mine yesterday, wanna see if I should actually be horrified.
i clocked 169 since september all together since i started playin in may last year about 200-250
any ps3 guys still out there? i know you all scan this topic still like me, god knows where our one disintegrated tocome on, get AE and get onlinebeat fat eric like 20 times lolanyone?My makato is a beast
you cant beast on ps3
lool lowe itmost of you lot on here are sh*t, capo told me
:D everyone here is gwoppin from this game google their names all ballin'

blah blah blah blah lol your all sh*t, except capo n lsanyone on p3 add methat is all
why bum lick though, stand up and be counted.Good too see you have matured since I was back on ps3 days. (NOT)Your not in position to say nadda. Stay sour my yout.Or balls up and cop a 360, and face real competition and learn the concept of GGsStop d*ck-riding, its very cringe from where i'm sat.Or just continue to post in the ps3 street fighter thread on your ones.Just put whatever energy you feel whislt in rage to reading and potentially replying to this post, into trading ur ps3.IT IS TIME!I have spoken.OWWUHH!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1