(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Guest haze-e

SO GASSED RIGHT NOW!!!! PMSLJust finished some Honda player called enfeildgamer with Demon Armaggedon *BBM Dance smiley*Llow me to be gassed please. :D (Check my replays to see it :D )BTW How much damage does Makoto U1 do after a grab? I got licekd with it earlier and it killed me. Took just under half of Akumas health.....

Getting hit by stupid sh*t onlineon wakeup because i dont know what to do. Or where to block.Butt splash > butt splash > butt splash > butt splas continueTostada press continueShit pisses me off.
use training mode, if theres characters u lose to because of moves u dnt no how to counter or block check it in training mode so u no what to do next time. makes things so much easier when u no what u can stop and punish with simple things like focus attacks. people online will abuse anything small you clearly dont know what to do against, safe or unsafe if they can see you will fall for it they will use it over and over.also, if ur using akuma, alot of akuma players seem to lose loads with him to start off with, i use him and always seem to lose to stupidness because i dnt take his lower health into enough consideration. im not even good but shitttttt people that i would beat with characters i used to use with higher health manage to beat my by a small margin.
  • Upvote 1

Yo Capo, does the EX Command grab reach further than normal ones or is it just faster?GGs for yesterday. Still wondering between Ken or Sagat. Doing better with Ken but Sagat is a better all round character./If that Bajan tourny is between 11th and 18th excluding the 13th I may reach. Will be something to do if I find myself with free time at all. WIll take my cousin with me.

I don't know if it's faster but it has more range. If you kara it's just under full screen imo. F*** Ninja Gaiden 2. I'm struggling even with the glitch thing.
:D @ full screen.Keep at it bro. Once you understand how to defend and attack properly, you will play it constantly. Might whip it out again later today. Get the achievements again for my new account.

I don't know if it's faster but it has more range. If you kara it's just under full screen imo. F*** Ninja Gaiden 2. I'm struggling even with the glitch thing.
:D started this again the other day, got past a certain piece then realised i missed a weapon i shoulda picked up, just killed my motivation to keep playing starting again, hateeee missing sh*t in this game what glitch thing ?

You reach the second boss yet Capo?Playing Vanquish again at the moment but will jump on NG2 again later. Actually need to get back into Arkham Asylum, but I need to be in the mood to play that game.

I'm talking about Genshin. The guy with the hench sword you fight in a flame filled room. Ninpo doesn't work on him./Thread will be popping during EVO at end of the month and SVB when that is on.

:D :D/Have no idea why ninpo doesn't work. Just hold block, when he does flying swallow, if he delays a bit hit him with a combo like XXY or XX FWD XY. Then get the f*ck out of there. If he starts a combo, block until it looks clear then reverse wind out. Don't jump near him as he flying swallows on reaction.

:D :D/Have no idea why ninpo doesn't work. Just hold block, when he does flying swallow, if he delays a bit hit him with a combo like XXY or XX FWD XY. Then get the f*ck out of there. If he starts a combo, block until it looks clear then reverse wind out. Don't jump near him as he flying swallows on reaction.
he just dodges them lol