(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

the book was about 1800yenso thats about 15pnds :/Didnt even realise how much money i spent :D Comes like monopoly money when you're in foreign countriesContains frame data, hitboxes, matchups character strats(really in-depth actually) and Umehara's secrets :D Just remember its all in japanese :D

Chuck just hit that link I sent you. cheapxboxlivecodes.comPaypal and you are done. Monthly payments and you will go through hell trying to get your card off their systems.

• Upvote 1

Chuck just hit that link I sent you. cheapxboxlivecodes.comPaypal and you are done. Monthly payments and you will go through hell trying to get your card off their systems.
Yeah , thanks for this Titan. I bought a code off here , was fast aswell./GG's to Geo and Logan in ranked.

Take a foto of the oni, and e Ryu frame data pages and post it
Evil Ryu?
Im seeing bare sh*t characters like Blanka and Deejay hit box information, but no frame data for Evil Ryu. Washed.
can i get some cammy and sakura up in this bitch plz
the hitbox info for sakura is what im looking for plz :D
Hit box for cody and Ibuki, frame data for Yun please.
:D
  • Upvote 5

GGs Chuck. Your Cammy has improved a lot man. I don't really know the match up with Ken but fackin'ell I felt helpless at times. Cammy's footsies are f*cked and the amount of blockstun you are left in after a dive kick is mad. Also the hit in front but end up behind shafted me nuff. Good stuff. Sort your disc out though. I wanted to play with Viper still.I expect to see you whip out Cammy at next WSO.

GGs Chuck. Your Cammy has improved a lot man. I don't really know the match up with Ken but fackin'ell I felt helpless at times. Cammy's footsies are f*cked and the amount of blockstun you are left in after a dive kick is mad. Also the hit in front but end up behind shafted me nuff. Good stuff. Sort your disc out though. I wanted to play with Viper still.I expect to see you whip out Cammy at next WSO.
Yeah good games man. I need to just fully learn my options and practice my execution, I won't be going to WSO till I'm fully ready.I'll try and see if I can do anything with my disc so I can play Viper if you're around later maybe.

Guest haze-e

Getting hit by stupid sh*t onlineon wakeup because i dont know what to do. Or where to block.Butt splash > butt splash > butt splash > butt splas continueTostada press continueShit pisses me off.