(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Skemar, Deejay - HK Sweep into U2TALK TO ME
What you need to know?

11:25 in
Yeah i saw a replay of yours on the ranked leaderboards. Saw it and had to rate and get involved with that.(are you inputting the motion immediately on connection of the sweep?)Thats my mission to execute on a regs to punish jumpins. (as that ultra is a life eater) So just now messing about in training, and now fishing for it in regular battles etc...

GG's Titan. My execution is an absolute shambles atm , I need to improve it a lot.I think that you should throw more fireballs to make it harder for me to get in (because Cammy has the edge over Ken in footsies I think) and I also think that you should use f+mk to get in a bit more because I think it's quite difficult to whiff punish if you're not expecting it , that's why I was sticking out random st.hp's.Anyway good set man , I'm pissed that I can't play your Viper with Cammy because I really want to see what that match is saying.

GGs bro.Ken's fireball game is not good hence why I don't throw a lot of fireballs. He takes a lot longer to recover than the other shotos so you can pretty much jump in from mid range for free. F+MK is something I do need to use more in every match up but I stopped really using it in our match when some of your normals beat it out. Match up is a hard one. Dive kick has too much priority and block stun :lol:But yeah, next time I play you it will be with Viper so sort your disc out man.

Guest haze-e

It will be fun to use Steve and Yoshimitsu in a game i may actually like. Two of my favourite Tekken characters but unfortunatly in a game i hated (However Yoshimitsu was in Soul Calibur at one point)Poison?New character?