Hung Parliament

imhim

Clegg is a fool, very little will make me change my view of him unless he holds conservatives for ransom getting everything that he wants from the, and he won't.

The media have won this election, don't get how they can dictate to the damn country how an election should be decided when we have constitutional conventions that tell us what to do in this situation.

/

LOL @ the video, great stuff.

Clegg better not go on like them neeky guys who get a little power and it goes to their head and go on like they are rough

thats xacly how he is imo

hes a neek, lovin this right now

im hearin the news callin him the most powerful man in Britain, u kno hes feelin that

gets up in the mornin feelin too nice for even his wife

Let him lap it up, cos whatever his decision, his career is done.

The budget told me the Conservatives haven't changed.

Skip to 1:31 and watch the plainfaces...

Like I said I hope you lot come from money....

lol @ how excited the conservatives got...

quickly came crashing down...

no offense but thats an absolute disgrace

middle class people living in the burbs in London may have houses worth 600 or 700 thousand that have been in their familys since the 40s 50s and 60s

add in a few extra assets that they have worked hard for and they wil have to pay 40 % tax on it

its a death tax, its a f*ck*ng disgrace that you work your entire life and inherit your nans yard and then have to sell it... thats what labour stands for... complete disregard for the hard working middle class londoners

the only people cheeering a freeze on inheritance tax are the poor bitter work shy cunts happy to see rich people taxed to fund benefits and tax cuts for the poor

How can anyone argue a tax which benefits FIRST time buyers?

Oh and FYI...

A fresh row over inheritance tax broke out at the start of the year after Labour produced official figures suggesting only 16,000 people paid it last year, throwing into doubt Conservative claims that 4m people will benefit from their pledge to lift the IHT threshold.

Labour has repeatedly criticised the Conservative refusal to drop the policy in the teeth of the recession, saying it is a tax break for only a handful of rich people. And the public finances look increasingly certain to be the central battleground of the general election.

Figures from Revenue & Customs indicate that 16,000 estates paid inheritance tax last year and only 15,000 are expected to do so in the current year. During the past 10 years, only 258,000 people have paid the so-called “death duties”, the data show.

How many people in the UK? Over 61 million, whats the percentage of 259,000 from 61 million? Not even 1%, yeah all those "hard working middle class londoners" f*ck out of here.

• Upvote 3

The budget told me the Conservatives haven't changed.

Skip to 1:31 and watch the plainfaces...

Like I said I hope you lot come from money....

lol @ how excited the conservatives got...

quickly came crashing down...

no offense but thats an absolute disgrace

middle class people living in the burbs in London may have houses worth 600 or 700 thousand that have been in their familys since the 40s 50s and 60s

add in a few extra assets that they have worked hard for and they wil have to pay 40 % tax on it

its a death tax, its a f*ck*ng disgrace that you work your entire life and inherit your nans yard and then have to sell it... thats what labour stands for... complete disregard for the hard working middle class londoners

the only people cheeering a freeze on inheritance tax are the poor bitter work shy cunts happy to see rich people taxed to fund benefits and tax cuts for the poor

How can anyone argue a tax which benefits FIRST time buyers?

Oh and FYI...

A fresh row over inheritance tax broke out at the start of the year after Labour produced official figures suggesting only 16,000 people paid it last year, throwing into doubt Conservative claims that 4m people will benefit from their pledge to lift the IHT threshold.

Labour has repeatedly criticised the Conservative refusal to drop the policy in the teeth of the recession, saying it is a tax break for only a handful of rich people. And the public finances look increasingly certain to be the central battleground of the general election.

Figures from Revenue & Customs indicate that 16,000 estates paid inheritance tax last year and only 15,000 are expected to do so in the current year. During the past 10 years, only 258,000 people have paid the so-called “death duties”, the data show.

How many people in the UK? Over 61 million, whats the percentage of 259,000 from 61 million? Not even 1%, yeah all those "hard working middle class londoners" f*ck out of here.

NOW THATS WHAT U CALL, DUNNING THE DANCE OF ANY SKYNEWS, FOXNEWS, DAILYMAIL, DAILY STAR READING c*nt.

10/10

• Upvote 2

thats still a significant number of families

and i wouldnt believe any data spewed from labour

In comparsion to who the tax benefits which is first-time buyers, the number isnt significant at all.

The tax over a 10 year period has affected 259,000 people.

While in just ONE year, a recession year at that and a 20 year low number, there was over 300,000 first-time buyers, in 2005 it was more than 700,000.

The data is from Revenue and Customs aka the Taxman. Not a political party.

Cut disability benefits?!?

Are you seriously that much of a c*nt?

And why shouldn't the richest people, who make their money off the poorest and everyone else in most cases pay the most tax? they should hoard all their wealth, is that what you're insisting?

And why shouldn't the richest people, who make their money off the poorest and everyone else in most cases pay the most tax? they should hoard all their wealth, is that what you're insisting?

No but I think he's angry about the fact that some of these tax reforms seem to make the assumption that a lot well-off people haven't had to work extremely hard for their money, and that a significant minority of poor people have wasted opportunities and not worked as hard.

No but I think he's angry about the fact that some of these tax reforms seem to make the assumption that a lot well-off people haven't had to work extremely hard for their money, and that a significant minority of poor people have wasted opportunities and not worked as hard.

Because he basis everything he says on stereotypes, pretty pathetic form of argument.

Labour & Lib Dem formed is 315, which is more than Conservative, they could either go as a minority government or they would get the 11 seats from the "others" from non-England. I suspect if Labour thought a deal with the Libs was possible, they would have already moved to get them 11 seats prior.

Its going Conservative anyway.

snp would back labour and with sinn fein not taking up their seats in parliament it would be a labour-lib dem coalition would be enough.

does it work like that? they can form a majority based on seats they don't have?

cos say pat doherty decided to turn up at parliament tomorrow, wouldn't labour be f*cked in taht situation?