ex's

prdx

So basically what you're saying is you used an ex backup f*ck because there's a drought?
Not at all. There was definitely not a drought at the time but I had been wanting to f*ck her one last time for ages! Afterwards she tried to talk a few times and I said I was busy and then she got mad and said I only talked to her when I was bored. I made out like she was starting an argument for no reason and I didn't have time for her drama and boom, it was like the week that I spoke to her and had sex with her had never happened.They only have power over you if you let them.

My recent ex i speak with and know i shouldnt.
Will never understand this.Never.Not that you even care what I think but I'm saying women in general, things like this make me lose interest in them and in some cases even a piece of respect for them.
Why are you trying to f*ck up our sh*t fam? Damn...

Guest Lisa Turtle

Never look back imo. Ex's should remain in the past, I'm good at compacting and suppressing feelings until they fade away. I feel nothing, its refreshing.

Will never understand this.Never.Not that you even care what I think but I'm saying women in general, things like this make me lose interest in them and in some cases even a piece of respect for them.
Women = emotions. Yes I lack logic but not enough that I dont know whats good and bad for me I just chose to ignore it sometimes. Which in result will prob bite me in the arse but ah well ay.Like mummy said, those who cant hear must feel. And just to add....its never me that opens up the channel of communcation!
  • Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

my ex is still buggin buggin meive changed my number, got her off facebook, stopped people who are not my friends from sending me messages but shes still tryna add me n keeps poking meffs i dont want anytthing to do with this bitch but she just wont let it gowe broke up like 18 months ago aswell the slagshe needs to just get over it

I'm good at compacting and suppressing feelings until they fade away. I feel nothing, its refreshing.
From the experience of my recent breakup Id say this is not the best way...A wise man shared some wisdom with me. He lost a 30 year old daughter. His advice: don't try and avoid or suppress your feelings. You have to feel the pain to let go.Not saying you havent or anything btw.

Guest Lisa Turtle
I'm good at compacting and suppressing feelings until they fade away. I feel nothing, its refreshing.
From the experience of my recent breakup Id say this is not the best way...A wise man shared some wisdom with me. He lost a 30 year old daughter. His advice: don't try and avoid or suppress your feelings. You have to feel the pain to let go.Not saying you havent or anything btw.
Skola I feel you, this breakup was 2+ years ago. But I stayed in love with him and carried on torturing myself for far too long after. So one day I asked myself if it was reasonable to love someone who treated me in the way he had - I decided to be objective and start to consciously resent him and his behaviour - but it took ages, love turned to resentment, then hate and finally indifference. It took a conscious effort and A LOT of work, a lot more work and I realised, and I thought I was over faaaaaar before I actually was.

Why are you trying to f*ck up our sh*t fam? Damn...
You've got to stop doing this fam...

Don't believe anyone who stays on terms with any of their exes and talks regularly.Just can't believe them.There is always one person that didn't want the relationship to end. So if one person's in contact, it's either coz they want their ex back, or because they relish the power knowing their ex still wants them.Do not want.
Co-sign by the power of Ra.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't believe anyone who stays on terms with any of their exes and talks regularly.Just can't believe them.There is always one person that didn't want the relationship to end. So if one person's in contact, it's either coz they want their ex back, or because they relish the power knowing their ex still wants them.Do not want.
I agree wholeheartedly. I'm the person who wants him back, he loves the power and uses it to draw me back in just enough when he feels me slip away, but won't go any further than that.I hate the fact I'm like it, but at the moment I just can't break free. It's f*cked.