English Defence League

Mr Q

Frank is stupid. I'm baft that he doesn't see an army in a next mans land, showing their flags after they invade is a pisstake. Also, his stupid racism is annoying and everyone being racist to somalians are even worse. Especially black people being racist toward a fellow black person (somalians are black people).

dnt state Your opionions like they're facts, You don't speak for every black person and they definitely don't agree with this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Frank is stupid. I'm baft that he doesn't see an army in a next mans land, showing their flags after they invade is a pisstake. Also, his stupid racism is annoying and everyone being racist to somalians are even worse. Especially black people being racist toward a fellow black person (somalians are black people).

dnt state Your opionions like they're facts, You don't speak for every black person and they definitely don't agree with this.

Well done idiot. you've contradicited yourself.

DO YOU speak for every black person?

On 22/06/2010 at 0:03 AM, Eskay Jones said:
On 21/06/2010 at 11:49 PM, Lens said:
On 19/06/2010 at 11:29 PM, Awesome Kong said:

i said he doesnt speak for EVERY black person

when i said they, i meant they, as in EVERY black person.

my opinion ( key word ), which i'm entitled to is that they are not black

Venom's opinion is irrelevant as he supports the idea of asians calling people niggers

Awesome Kong's opinion is his, which is that they are black, fair enough.

Eskay's is him just wanting to be accepted somewhere and not having to tick "other" on job applications, and then specifying that he's somalian.

Guantanamo, I no that as a carribean, i came from the WEST side of africa where the people are black

Frank, sorry for another topic bump

, did You mean Frank's being a stupid f*ck*ng prick. Legendary stuff, most racist user trying to stop bumping a racist topic, i know...

• Upvote 2

On 22/06/2010 at 0:27 AM, Lens said:
On 22/06/2010 at 0:03 AM, Eskay Jones said:
On 21/06/2010 at 11:49 PM, Lens said:
On 19/06/2010 at 11:29 PM, Awesome Kong said:

Frank, sorry for another topic bump

, did You mean Frank's being a stupid f*ck*ng prick. Legendary stuff, most racist user trying to stop bumping a racist topic, i know...

As Guantanamo just said.

LENS UR A d*ckHEAD.

ANYBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL U A NIGGER IF U START THROWING AROUND YOUR OWN FORM OF HATRED AROUND

AND UR SELF INDUCED IGNORANCE IS LAUGHABLE, ABOUT SOMALIANS ARE NOT BLACK :/

ANY VICTIM OF WHITE BRAINWASHING, COMING TO CHAT sh*t ABOUT YOUR STUPID OPINION

UR NOT ENTITLED TO AN OPINION COS UR A REAL LIFE PRICK.

NOT GONNA BOTHER WITH U STILL. ITS TOO EARLY ON A TUESDAY MORNING TO BE RESPONDING TO IDIOTS

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

LENS UR A d*ckHEAD.

ANYBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO CALL U A NIGGER IF U START THROWING AROUND YOUR OWN FORM OF HATRED AROUND

AND UR SELF INDUCED IGNORANCE IS LAUGHABLE, ABOUT SOMALIANS ARE NOT BLACK :/

ANY VICTIM OF WHITE BRAINWASHING, COMING TO CHAT sh*t ABOUT YOUR STUPID OPINION

UR NOT ENTITLED TO AN OPINION COS UR A REAL LIFE PRICK.

NOT GONNA BOTHER WITH U STILL. ITS TOO EARLY ON A TUESDAY MORNING TO BE RESPONDING TO IDIOTS

ok for the benefit of the smart people

to venom, calling 1 person a nigger is only racist to that one person

but to the smart ones among us, we see it as racist to the whole race. why are You gonna be racist to a whole race because 1 idiot said something You didn't like?

when a racist person calls me a nigger/halfbreed/ his own form of racism, that won't make me hate his race, so i won't b racist back. i'll call him a racist prick and move on.

if Eminem called Ja Rule a nigger, would You be like "kool, he just meant Ja Rule"??

4 lines + " I'm not gonna bother You" is the typical dumb contradictory expected from You.

• Upvote 1

Guan, are you saying that caribs are from east africa?

No, but if Im not mistaken the first humans lived in Ethiopia anyway

Different from that though

What makes somebody black?

Man cant say skin colour because I can show you Sami's in country darker than you

You're mixing up colour and shade which are 2 different things

main question though, if it's obvious, someone's black, it's obvious.

If it's debatable ( as is the case with Somalian people ) then it's debatable, and people will have their own opinions.

Lol

Replace 'skin colour' with 'skin shade' and you still cant answer the question.

In what way is it debatable that Somalians arent black?

because there are people who say they are and people who say they arent ( a debate )

but i'm guessing You want my personal reason

they don't have the physical features i identify with black people, which is why i'm able to tell the difference.

Infamous, I've never heard that one before, but fair enough, You sort of half made a point, but didn't finish it. what were You gna go on and say

Escapist, safe for Your breakdown of the people of Somalia, that probably explains the visual differences i see which make me believe they're not black.

Thats all I wanted to say. I dont want a debate with you

Nite

I understand, You lost our last debate so badly You're now reduced to stupid sucker punch posts. kl