English Defence League

Mr Q

lol@ the suckage of lens balls.

from when he posted this saying he's waiting for me :/

wigi.jpg

how can i take this fool seriously. then cos i named places in south he said its "my territory" and he's from north so we should use somewhere neutral

ok where is neutral?

he said WESTEND. man actually wanted to meet at footlocker.

ok choose a place in north and call said number when ur ready.

still waiting.

if he chose 2 fruity looking guys to represent him guy is a faggot and very lost

werent u the same bastard in Love and life saying ur the best looking thing since slice bread hence u claim to get said number of girls with ease?

the saddest thing is u were actually serious. u f*ck*ng confused victim

• Upvote 1

i said in that thread i hadnt been rejected post 18 yo (fair point imo) and i never mention how many girls i bang on here :/ i have a winning mentality so there is no way i would say im butters or average, f*ck you and your non-sends you are disgusting mate i thought you being gay was a little vip2 joke but u obviously love men

now we have brisco's 'word of the day' analysis

repercussions from someone who wants to meet at westend yeh

sit ur short stump self down

obviously we know this mug isnt gonna do anything what kind of degenerate takes side profile pics of themselves

im jus sayin its one thing for u to do this gettin ppls backs up thing but its another to do what u do and then pretend ur someone else.

jus my opinion.

he was given a real number, and insisted on seeing boat.

ur opinion has been taken. now sit down

its wrong using someones face as a mask on here, it's not right making an innocent person accountable for the sh*t you talk. if you're gonna chat sh*t have the courage to do so with you're own face or if you're shook then just be anonymous, don't drag some random person into it, and it's not so much about particular people who want to meet for beef, it's more that someone may sight one of the faces that these people use and do them something.

its wrong using someones face as a mask on here, it's not right making an innocent person accountable for the sh*t you talk. if you're gonna chat sh*t have the courage to do so with you're own face or if you're shook then just be anonymous, don't drag some random person into it, and it's not so much about particular people who want to meet for beef, it's more that someone may sight one of the faces that these people use and do them something.

this.

maybe venom has gay beef with these mans pics hes using and trying to get revenge by proxy

/my interest in that world

the point is you're sending for lens because of his pic, while pretending to be 2 faggots, you expect us to cuss lens and forget about your suspect behaviour

tbh i think venom should just get banned, how i've been banned 5-6 times on here and rwd but this prick is still about smh its disgusting this guy is a pervert pissed coz he dont fancy lens

the point is you're sending for lens because of his pic, while pretending to be 2 faggots, you expect us to cuss lens and forget about your suspect behaviour

tbh i think venom should just get banned, how i've been banned 5-6 times on here and rwd but this prick is still about smh its disgusting this guy is a pervert pissed coz he dont fancy lens

i know why ur so worked up. cos u look exactly similar to that fassy lens. even thought it was u

you pony tail wearing f*ck*ng c*nt

u were banned cos ur a disgusting idiot. dry ur eyes m8

/

drift swear u dont actually understand what was in the actual pm..so suck ur mum

Backing the venom getting banned talk. Guy is a stupid f*cking prick of the highest degree. I don't know why we have a stupid f*cking prick group. Trolls should be banned. What the f*ck is the point of stupid f*cking prick group when I can see threads started by people whose names are yellow!?

Guest Lens

lol@ the suckage of lens balls.

from when he posted this saying he's waiting for me :/

wigi.jpg

how can i take this fool seriously. then cos i named places in south he said its "my territory" and he's from north so we should use somewhere neutral

ok where is neutral?

he said WESTEND. man actually wanted to meet at footlocker.

ok choose a place in north and call said number when ur ready.

still waiting.

i said west end footlocker because it was quoted as the "usual for vip2 beef"

i said send a picture coz i'm nt exactly gonna turn up at footlocker and move 2 a random guy thinking it's You while You sit at home masturbating over those 2 other guys' pics

west end is neutral to the whole of london but if north suits You better, fontill road it is.

regardless of Your thoughts and any1 else's on my picture, it's me. You'll see me about and do nothing.

co-sign all views about random guys venom fancies gettin moved 2 coz people think it's him, im sure im not the only 1 that would move 2 venom if they knew what he looked like and saw him.

as previously stated, will phone when a genuine pic is produced.

good day.

ps Radio why are You still here after 5/6 bannings? should get banned for admitting to being a previously banned user tbh

Guest Lens