What Was You Self-Conscience About As A Youngster?

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Lisa Turtle

I always wanted to be taller. Like 5'5 or 5'6, I didn't have a hope in hell. I was the only black person in my year in secondary school, and because I was born in Hackney people always assumed I was rude and lairy.If the piss was taken out of me and I got annoyed it was always a massive massive issue.One day when I was 10 I woke up and I had breasts. They literally came out of nowhere and just kept growing. And growing. And growing. Because of that I was given unfortunate nicknames like 'mammaries' and 'boobies'I am still called mammaries to this day by a select few. :D

I always wanted to be taller. Like 5'5 or 5'6, I didn't have a hope in hell. I was the only black person in my year in secondary school, and because I was born in Hackney people always assumed I was rude and lairy.If the piss was taken out of me and I got annoyed it was always a massive massive issue.One day when I was 10 I woke up and I had breasts. They literally came out of nowhere and just kept growing. And growing. And growing. Because of that I was given unfortunate nicknames like 'mammaries' and 'boobies'I am still called mammaries to this day by a select few. :D
AAAAMPERZ.

Guest Lisa Turtle
Some guys are missing the point of the thread.
This.If I was seeking attention I would have probably dropped a size history.Anyone who has seen a picture of me would know I had a large chest that is nothing new.Jubez behave.Tyred, I expected better of you.

Guest Lisa Turtle

MG quit moaning.Topic asked about what I was self conscious about, I answered.In another topic I have expressed being self conscious about it. I do not mention it often enough for it to be an issue for you. Let's move on.

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNope genuinely had no issues. Always been one of the lads, so no way in hell was I getting bullied. Went to boarding school for 2 years, in Yr 8 and 9. Moved, and even then I still made myself fit like a glove.I did worry about my height for a bit, but then I grew, so since then it's been lush.

• Downvote 3

Oh yeah sh*t, my name. Was pronounced wrong all the way through primary school but by the time I was old enough to be able to tell people it was wrong they'd been calling me it for years so I allowed it. The incorrect pronunciation led to a lot of pisstaking which I would scuff over. Then secondary school I made a big deal out of everyone getting it right. One dude still try take the piss though in year 7 so I had to meet him behind some car park after school and tump his nose in. It generally stopped after that.

• Downvote 1