What Was You Self-Conscience About As A Youngster?

Mame Biram Diouf

Oh yeah sh*t, my name. Was pronounced wrong all the way through primary school but by the time I was old enough to be able to tell people it was wrong they'd been calling me it for years so I allowed it. The incorrect pronunciation led to a lot of pisstaking which I would scuff over. Then secondary school I made a big deal out of everyone getting it right. One dude still try take the piss though in year 7 so I had to meet him behind some car park after school and tump his nose in. It generally stopped after that.
C/SWhat were our parents thinking eh.

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNope genuinely had no issues. Always been one of the lads, so no way in hell was I getting bullied. Went to boarding school for 2 years, in Yr 8 and 9. Moved, and even then I still made myself fit like a glove.I did worry about my height for a bit, but then I grew, so since then it's been lush.
I'm judgin by the usage of the word "lush" that you Aint from ldn

C/S Eks on the name thing. Primary school, secondary school it was a source of jokes. I remember being younger and wanting to actually change my name, but I love my name in all honesty. Strong powerful Ghanaian name. It's not common at all and girls have always liked it so it's all good for me.I used to think I was ugly in secondary school up until like end of year 9 because of one scar on my lip and that girls weren't really flocking my way. After then though, it was all good.Always wanted to be taller, and still do TBH but it's naffin!!!

hmm good topicweight was my insecurity, and like someone else said i would have lost my v alot earlier if i was cool with myself, had peng chicks putting it on me and i was baffled because i thought i was fat, lost the weight (was never fat tbh but as a perfectionist you will torment yourself mentally unless you're perfect) so i was kind of liberated by sex and went on a shaggin spree and gained natural inner confidence and learned you have to be confident regardless because most of the time our insecurities and hang-ups are not that big of a deal, was never bullied or cussed at all in school i used to defend people all the time doing what I thought was right, never really took on the views of parents/the family always questioned and made my own mind up

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmNope genuinely had no issues. Always been one of the lads, so no way in hell was I getting bullied. Went to boarding school for 2 years, in Yr 8 and 9. Moved, and even then I still made myself fit like a glove.I did worry about my height for a bit, but then I grew, so since then it's been lush.
People don't say 'lush' in London? Narrrrr not from London fam.
  • Downvote 1

yh, I thought as much

i think they did ten years ago
:D At this guy.

• 1 month later...
Guest Triple XXX

my current Gucci Mane belly >>>>>real bossisheven here i think after i posted up the pic of my arm like 2 years ago i got called stretch armstrong or somethingif i didnt love myself i swear id b so pissed at what people call me but i jus laugh