Morning storys.

Frank.

...............Man jus said I nearly laughedSay I tell my boy yo i cant even reach im gain gym at 5 at 10 he says i thought u was gain gym and i laugh, its usually followed with nar u know wot i didnt even.....or nar cos.....So your saying, you didnt go gym, but halfway through that post you clocked the timeframe means you could still pretend you had gone or wha :S
you've got some serious issues..i went gym at 5 for an hour..it's now 10 o clock..why is man tryna say "i thought you was going gym" like i should be there now?...f*ck off

Im sorry ima need more of your tips to keep my e-swag in check@samuelzzzread through the thread again, see if you get any lols, if not, then think about why
E-swag is EXACTLY what you want..i bet you've read through this thread about 4 or 5 times to try get ammo init?.. fair enough few people were laughing at you earlier..but now you're just being annoying
  • Upvote 2

this has been a classic thread tbhsamuellz is a legend tbh, was only banterknow a few guys like him irl, they always give me jokehope he dnt stop posting
init hes just tryin 2 fit in and be one of the ladsfair play 2 him, he failed big time and i think he knows thatwe all learn from our mistakessamuelz u must box 200+ right so ur heavyweight?

swear ur mums life that you aint chatting sh*t bout the southern comfort samuelstop duckin it
Wern't gunna rise to it but the joke is i did drink 3-4 FULL pints of Straight SoCoi do go to the gym everydayand landscaping is going to be my business..maybe i'm an animal..maybe i'm normal but i'm certainly not a liarSoCo king will not stop Biting AND throwing out the bait
  • Upvote 3