Top Ten: U16 England stars of the future

TF S4DK

Guest Portuguese

Rooney is world class, not the best striker in the world, but definitly world class, simple

i think you'd be pretty hard tasked to find a manager around the world who honestly would not want him.

that is all.

they should make a term for world class in the dictionary..

This Rooney nonsense is gone too far now. So are people tryna say Rooney aint one of the best forwards in Europe?

Just want some clarification

I can't think of ANY forward at ANY top club I would take out for Rooney. And you can take this as me being a biased Arsenal fan, but yes, that does include a fully fit Robin Van Persie.

Come off it, Rooney is better than RVP

How can man say hasnt the world cup taught you anything and then proceed to write messi as his first name.

Maybe im confused but didnt he score 0 goals in the tournament and underperform greatly as well. Maybe if Rooney's name was Waynito you would rate him more.

Messi played well in every game minus the quater final

he didnt. he had flashes of his quality in most games but for the most part he was ineffectual. He was lucky he was surrounded by man like Tevez, Di Maria & Hguain.

f*ck you on about. Di Maria was Higuain were both poor. (Dont care if he scored 4 goals)

From freedictionary.com:

"world-class

adj.

1. Ranking among the foremost in the world; of an international standard of excellence; of the highest order: a world-class figure skater.

2. Great, as in importance, concern, or notoriety. "

------

So my definition of a world-class footballer is:

A player who is one of the very best in his (or her) position in the world at a particular time.

This Rooney nonsense is gone too far now. So are people tryna say Rooney aint one of the best forwards in Europe?

I can't think of ANY forward at ANY top club I would take out for Rooney. And you can take this as me being a biased Arsenal fan, but yes, that does include a fully fit Robin Van Persie.

2z6vae8.jpg

f*ck*ng HELL

YOU?

NO WAY

MY EYES MUST BE DECEIVING ME

IF YOUR QUICK YOU CAN EDIT

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh RVP and Rooney arent worlds apart. Its just RVP has never completed a whole season in his life time.

cant be basing his quality on half seasons here and there and be saying "but if he played the whole season" because he never has

[Duncan Bannatyne] And for that reason im out[Duncan Bannatyne]

2z6vae8.jpg

f*ck*ng HELL

YOU?

NO WAY

MY EYES MUST BE DECEIVING ME

IF YOUR QUICK YOU CAN EDIT

:/

dont know why people respond to this guy....

Tbh

Stopped taking him seriously ever since he said...

VIVA Portugal

We can win this game but I feel our best footballer must start this game Danny has to play from the start yes

you read right I say Danny not Ronaldo because in terms of technique,vision,skill its Danny>>>>>>>>>>>Ronaldo.

Danny was very poor at the world cup . He was awful very awful I cannot defend him its his own fault and the coach as well playing a creative player on the wing.

f*ck what he did at the world cup, are you seriously saying Danny is a better footballer than CR9?

Guest Portuguese

Tbh

VIVA Portugal

We can win this game but I feel our best footballer must start this game Danny has to play from the start yes

you read right I say Danny not Ronaldo because in terms of technique,vision,skill its Danny>>>>>>>>>>>Ronaldo.

Danny was very poor at the world cup . He was awful very awful I cannot defend him its his own fault and the coach as well playing a creative player on the wing.

f*ck what he did at the world cup, are you seriously saying Danny is a better footballer than CR9?

yeah he is a better footballer I am being serious. Ronaldo game is about power,pace,shooting only. He hardly uses skill anymore to beat his man and he lacks vision and a football brain altogether.
  • Downvote 2

Guest M12 Part 2

Tbh

VIVA Portugal

yeah he is a better footballer I am being serious. Ronaldo game is about power,pace,shooting only. He hardly uses skill anymore to beat his man and he lacks vision and a football brain altogether.

someone pink his name

how can he talk about the best player in the world like this

:o

Guest Portuguese

Tbh

VIVA Portugal

someone pink his name

how can he talk about the best player in the world like this

:o

Another football fan who doesn't watch the whole game is fooled by goals.

lol danny aint on a par with ronaldo...

the only reason you say he doesnt have a footballing brain is because he is f*ck*ng crave.... he chooses to not use options because he wants the lime light....

but the times hes wasnt as greedy at united, you could see the level of footballing genius him and rooney shared together

Guest Blue State Of Mind

tevez dzeko cassano di natale?

CBL

Tevez was great last season and the season before with United.

He can do everything Rooney can do, plus take freekicks.

I wont even talk about the others cause its bait you haven't seen them play before.

Lol behave son. Never seen dzeko cassano or di natale play? :lol:

I've seen dzeko play live for a starters please don't try and patronise when you don't know what you're talking about.

Rooney is better than all the players you mentioned but still not world class or 'one of the best forwards in the world'

Rooney is not better than Tevez mate.

Di Natale was the top goalscore in the most defensive league in the world banging in 2-+ for a midtable team. Dude has sick technique can dribble, scoer, create everything and that is the exact same with Cassano, if Serie A was has publicized as The Premier League and La Liga you would see what i'm talking about.

And as for Dzeko, i ain't even going to say anything he will move to a big club this season, and we'll see how he performs just remember you heard it from me first the guy is world class.

Footballers with vision and technical ability>>>footballers with pace and power

Any other pearls of wisdom you want to share with us? :rolleyes:

ahaha at the other clown who said Rooney isn't better than Tevez. :lol:

lol

what>

schooling guys recently