How things change

Taurus

Guest Awesome Kong
My best friend from school has got a toddler now. A f*ck*ng TODDLER. And two girls I did "tings" with on my Facebook are now pregnant and or married. f*cked.Also hearing on the twitter grape vine that the one youse call Seriouss is with child.
Yeah me & Seriouss are expecting, didn't wanna bait it but stil... f*ck it.
  • Downvote 3

My best friend from school has got a toddler now. A f*ck*ng TODDLER. And two girls I did "tings" with on my Facebook are now pregnant and or married. f*cked.Also hearing on the twitter grape vine that the one youse call Seriouss is with child.
IF UR REFERRING TO WHO I THINK....f*ckKKKKK ORRFFFnot that shes young but still
The one that got run off after pictures of her bussin shines was posted.

14sntcy.gif
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
please tell me your joking, this guy is constantly posting some long arse posts that no one reads hoping someone says thank you oh wise one yet his so called bird is head butting people's d*cks.nah fam.

Guest Awesome Kong
please tell me your joking, this guy is constantly posting some long arse posts that no one reads hoping someone says thank you oh wise one yet his so called bird is head butting people's d*cks.nah fam.
I'm gassing man.
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

LOL My ex called about a month ago when I was in Montagu Pyke. And started asking a sh*t load of questions regarding my current relationship status. Bitch wanted to get back with me simply because she found out the grass ain't always greener. Soon as she dropped "I've been out with a lot of guys" I immediately put her in my mental recycle bin