Do you think you'll ever move to the countrside

Guest Trollse Hill

Guest Awesome Kong

I want to live in a small historical city like bath, more for the peace really or where I'm at now. When I go LDN to visit fam I'll buy caribbean food.

y dont u or yr chick just cook it?

Yeah I'll cook it too, she'll cook the foods where she comes from.

Guest Awesome Kong

Just wondering if he lives in a house, a very big house in the country, watching afternoon repeats and the food he eats in the country, he takes all manner of pills and piles up analyst bills in the country, it's like an animal farm lot's of rural charm in the country, TBH

• Upvote 2

i love london, but i think i will leave when i have children of school age, not out to the sticks just a smaller city with decent comprehensives where the kids stand a better chance.

i will probably leave before this because i want my own property, i dont see this happening in london, renting is a par really.

i agree

but then i can't really see myself living in some small, run of the mill city

i'd like to live in a hot country as well. maybe somewhere like cape town or sydney

Guest Yilmaz

LOL @ living inner city.

It's all about living just outside the city, in an area thats 20 minutes drive/train back into the city.

Cheaper. Less Hype. Less Ethnics.

It's a triple win situation.

Done know the done know.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

do some of you even know what you're talking about? swear you don't.

have you seen the prices of some locations in outer london and outer outer london, ie the home counties.

there are some forgotten rundown shitholes on the outskirts and satelliting London, but you don't really want to live there, especially if you want less 'ethnics', they tend to put them there.

also

beg black people stop talking about wanting to be around less black people, or saying sh*t like 'black people spoil everything'

shits embarrassing.

• Upvote 3

do some of you even know what you're talking about? swear you don't.

have you seen the prices of some locations in outer london and outer outer london, ie the home counties.

there are some forgotten rundown shitholes on the outskirts and satelliting London, but you don't really want to live there, especially if you want less 'ethnics', they tend to put them there.

also

beg black people stop talking about wanting to be around less black people, or saying sh*t like 'black people spoil everything'

shits embarrassing.

I said ethnics. That's an umbrella term for anyone darker then Ron Atkinson

ron_atkinson_365x470.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1