Do you think you'll ever move to the countrside

Guest Trollse Hill

:lol:

@ WOKING NOT BEING COUNTRY

WHO ARE U TRYNA FOOL??????

lol shut up obviously compared to london its countryside, but when i think countryside i think places like cornwall which is actually DEAD, woking isn't exactly booming but at least u can get phone reception and kfc lol

You realise there are towns in Cornwall?

Il like to move to Sevenoaks to settle and have a family.

Good luck with that

/

why are u talking when u dont and have never lived in a city. post was irrelevant

/

e.a.s.e i think ur getting confused with our terminology

Lol, I realise your guys terminology is not technically correct. Hense why I said think some people don't know the difference.

LOL, don't like to accept your wrong or something about don't turn it into that kinda thread, I aint starting sh*t Im just saying half of you don't have a bloody clue about what the countryside actually is your describing and naming towns. Don't you turn this into a lil dmf slatting bullshit, take on the chin that your teminology is actually incorrect and perhaps learn from it!

Gaffter - Don't speak to me like that, its not the done thing.

Im away. Goodnight.

LOL, don't like to accept your wrong or something about don't turn it into that kinda thread, I aint starting sh*t Im just saying half of you don't have a bloody clue about what the countryside actually is your describing and naming towns. Don't you turn this into a lil dmf slatting bullshit, take on the chin that your teminology is actually incorrect and perhaps learn from it!

Im away. Goodnight.

:Y:

:lol:

@ WOKING NOT BEING COUNTRY

WHO ARE U TRYNA FOOL??????

lol shut up obviously compared to london its countryside, but when i think countryside i think places like cornwall which is actually DEAD, woking isn't exactly booming but at least u can get phone reception and kfc lol

You realise there are towns in Cornwall?

Yes, i used to live in Cornwall. I dunno i just think Cornwall is more countryside than Woking, not saying Woking is as live as London though lol, i prefer it now though, i'm close enough that if i want to go there its only a short train journey and far enough away that i'm not stuck in the middle of it all constantly

WOTEVA U DO DONT GO TO MARGATE. EVEN TO VISIT.

LAST TIME I WAS THERE IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND IT WAS SHUT. ALL THE SHOPS SHUT GUYS LOOKIN LIKE THEY ARE STILL IN THE 80'S

AND IM SURE THAT ABANDONED 'FUN TOWN' OR WOTEVA AMUSEMENT ARCADE IS HAUNTED.

LOL

the wooden rollercoaster>>>>>>>>

Guest Triple XXX

Middleton IS my bits fam

its OK, kinda dead, theres one massive tesco n a shopping centre but thats about it

chicks? all either lookin like ogres and with kids or old

u get the occasional gem but shes jus passing through

0 night life that i know of, theres not even any clubs anywhere near unless you go Oldham, Rochdale or Manchester central

Guest Triple XXX

he's subtle with me

no burning bushed or anything, certain time he'll jus kindly lead me to a news story or something or some one will say sutin on a TV show n ill run with it