Once a cheater always a cheater?

Ashman

mine and many others comments were very positive and yr welcome seanbut real talk if you want to be blaming men for womens choices and actions then noone can help youits clear to me from this that you have an extremely negative attitude of womenthat being that you think they are innocent creatures that need to be revered and are blamelessthis is the view that has been sold to you by tv/media and older generations wen this may of been the casebut its time to accept reality,they are fully responsible for there own actionsthat is the only way to be a mature student up in this university of life playar

• Upvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

Sean, by you ignoring the negatives, you'll stay failing. Imagine what your friends think of you in this situation if we think like this? You are a target for bitches like this & Ceazy.

• Upvote 2

In fact, this forum is f*cked up. Supposed to come here for advice and support on love and life questions and all people do is judge and try make jokes of situations. I can see why this place has gone down hill and why top heads stay away.I must be lacking sense to come back here thinking heads have grown up still.
Its all part and parcel. You've been a rwder/viper for that long now you should KNOW what to expect (but admittedly theres more cross over between L&L and whatever). You are on ViP2 getting that REAL advice that none of your friends or family would have the heart to give. It might not be all be right, but its an opinion, which is what you seeked.
its time to accept reality,they are fully responsible for there own actionsthat is the only way to be a mature student up in this university of life playar
POS.
  • Downvote 1

People here will see the reality and speak the truth, maybe that is because they will never see you and are not emotionally attached. Its the truth and deep down when you stop covering your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears, you will see through it as black and white as we do. People ask second opinions for a reason, sometimes we need the obvious pointed out.As for wanting people to give you sympathy - this is Vip2.

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
People here will see the reality and speak the truth, maybe that is because they will never see you and are not emotionally attached. Its the truth and deep down when you stop covering your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears, you will see through it as black and white as we do. People ask second opinions for a reason, sometimes we need the obvious pointed out.As for wanting people to give you sympathy - this is Vip2.
POS'd

Guest Yilmaz

Fact is Max, you don't necessarily need VIP2 to tell you that this situation is -EV for your life; it's patently f*ck*ng obvious.Leave girls alone for a while and sort your life out first.Girls + An already hectic/unfulfilled life = Problems.Chuss

POS'd
c/sI got run over the other day and all pbrisco did was stupid f*cking prick mesmh

POS'd
c/sI got run over the other day and all pbrisco did was stupid f*cking prick mesmh
:D

Just read the scenario. Lol at forgving her after she kissed another guy and sucked his d*ck, like you weren't kissing those lips.Mate I think your self esteem is a bit low, you need to stop wifeying whores and trying to fix them.Don't blame other guys for boinking your girl, if you cut her loose after the first misdemenour, you wouldn't be going through this right now.Let this be a lesson to people who go on about '2nd chances', 2nd chance? Do one.

Guest Triple XXX
Just read the scenario. Lol at forgving her after she kissed another guy and sucked his d*ck, like you weren't kissing those lips.Mate I think your self esteem is a bit low, you need to stop wifeying whores and trying to fix them.Don't blame other guys for boinking your girl, if you cut her loose after the first misdemenour, you wouldn't be going through this right now.Let this be a lesson to people who go on about '2nd chances', 2nd chance? Do one.
:!:

You think/thought she's your soulmate?My reasoning is, I genuinely believe we have about 423534 'soulmates'.Finding suitable women out there is easy.
Suprised you of all people said this (no send) but I have to agree with the sentiment (I wouldn't say it was easy, but there's more than one 'one' for everyone IMO)

You think/thought she's your soulmate?My reasoning is, I genuinely believe we have about 423534 'soulmates'.Finding suitable women out there is easy.
Suprised you of all people said this (no send) but I have to agree with the sentiment (I wouldn't say it was easy, but there's more than one 'one' for everyone IMO)
Most likely.I guess once you've had one person you get that close to you can't foresee there being anyone else out there you click with to that extent.Probs one of them - see it to believe it ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Only an unwise, misinformed man would remain with a woman who has taken multiple creampies. I am a hardcore person, I would leave immediately if she cheated. Mother f*ckers always try to justify or explain the reason why they cheated. Bitch you knew what you where doing when you went to his house, watched some TV, went into the bedroom, unzipped your jeans, took them off, took off your musty knickers, laid down, opened your legs and let that guy insert his d*ck inside you.Bitches go on as if they where in a state of hypnosis during their cheating

• Upvote 3

@ Yilmaz - that's just the way I see it, i wouldn't be able to forgive or forget so continuing a relationship with them when all it would do is make both our lives miserable seems like a waste of time to me
This is just it. Basically, I have forgiven the girl and taken her back. And to be honest, she is trying so hard but I just keep randomly getting so angry that I keep bringing it up or I just go off on ones because in my head it is still there. I forgive her but it's the forgetting that is the hard part. It's like I am the one making things miserable now. I do love the girl, I know she loves me, I am just finding it so difficult to move forward.Ok here is the full scenario..I met this girl from Uni, started going out in November last year. Being a single parent like me, we kinda had a lot in common (so I thought) and we were quite close. In Februrary, the Uni organised a trip to France for our history lesson, I paid for her to come with me as I thought she tried so hard to be a good mum to her little one and I cared for here a lot so thought she deserved to be treated nicely. On the first day away she ended up kissing some guy behind my back, she blanked me or argued most of the weekend and she was hanging around with the next man from my class. When we got back I told her we were finished and to go but somehow managed to work things. For months after, she still had the guy she kissed on Facebook, I told her to delete him as it affected me and she never did. Even found out she took his number and had it on her phone. Said she dont like being controlled. But then I found messages between them, with him dissing me and her basically appologising on my behalf and her dissing me to him behind my back. Still, worked through all that. (baring in mind we have met each others kids and I have grown quite fond of hers to just walk away). Then a few weeks ago she confessed to sleeping with and sucking the guy off back in february. I went nuts and called her every name under the sun, she attacked me, I did not retaliate and walked out to which she phoned me crying and begging for me to come back and that she was sorry. I went back, sorted things and forgave her. I sent him a message and threatened to kill him
stopped reading here tbhthis actually disgusts mehow dare youhowf*ckingdare youeven have the audacityto threaten a plyr thats playing the game how it should be playedbecause these fickle sluts STAY OWNING YOUits beyond belief that you as a 30 year old with dependants would put yourself in this position AGAIN/ f*ck the "your too nice for your own good" fanclubthese tings stay violating him simply because HE IS THAT GUYa walking talking moving f*ck*ng violation1rzr76.jpg_2.gif
LMFAO @ this post. It is very real talk though. I only just read what actually happened. Ash, you are a mug. She did all of this because she discovered it. Women will stand on a block to elevate themselves until it crumbles, after which they try to find a new one.