BlazBlue CT/CS

Creed Diskenth

lol @ thinking anyone is playing this game.

Natty is the only one 'cause he will be fully NE when he leaves London to go play with sheep.

unlucky

Skemar will pick the guy then play some f*cked up guys and get raped and say f*ck this game. Within a week!!

Capo's already given up.

Xander is the only guy that might take it seriously

I'm just taking a break from SSF4 till the arcade release

Its something completely different from anything I've played before (mainly SF games)

It has a good tutorial mode which explains the game engine + they have a challenge mode for each character like SF4. Also with a solid netcode this game has covered all the bases to make it an "easy" to pick up.

learning curve is steep though :blink:

I wouldn't say the learning curve is steep at all depending on who you use. From day one everything you need to know about the game will just be given to you and after a week you'll just find yourself doing the same dial-a-combo every match you play.

Some match ups are f*ck*ng dumb aswell. Wait untill you play some proper sh*t guy who thinks hes siiiiiiick cause he done one 30 hit combo mainly using 2 buttons and you are stuck watching that sh*t.

A lot of this was my experience with CT though, but would rather play SF4 to be honest, thats how little I rate the game. If you jus need a change or whatever though then yeh Blazblue is a nice little distraction.

I can understand how some guys aren't gonna like this game coming from the SSF4 side. If you never liked Guilty Gear and stuff like MVC2 you sure as hell aren't gonna like this. Simply based on what your preferences are in fighting games.

if you dont like the look of the game you're entitled to your opinion straight up.

And tbh there are things in this game aswell as Guilty Gear I believe that has its pros above SSF4.

Negative penalty: This prevents hardcore turtling that we all get frustrated about in ssf4, The opponent will take double damage for being sh*t.

More mobility

Guard crush: Speaks for itself. Why should you not get punished for blocking forever? Most games have this.

+Waaay more mechanisms that i wont bother explaining.

You cannot rule as a scrub in this game. Therefore its harder to get better at the game and the better player will always win.

Execution is harder and you will be rewarded for it. And then you need to learn how to block some aggressive mixups sh*t that you may have never faced before.

I can understand scrubs on XBL and PSN network who would be afraid to fight against something like this, run back to sf4 where their DP will keep them safe.

There is more variety among the characters. There aren't characters who share similar moves.

With all the mechanics the games got, the comeback potential is much more higher.

such as this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6FMmTUn54M

Dont get me wrong I still love SSF4 as much as you man but I like this too I definitely believe its a more hardcore fighting game.

The games getting too much unnecessary hate for dumb reasons like the look of its 'scene'(yeah i know you lot are talking about cross-dressing Izanami. But who else?) And how big the scene is. Sure SF4 is always gonna get put first because of how popular it is over here.

And peeps complaining about getting eaten up online by scrubs and pros on day one.

I respect the guys who try the game out and give it TIME to get used to THEN give it their judgement. And first and foremost you cant expect to get hype over a game you don't understand.

If you don't like the look of the game visually don't waste your money. Just don't be looking for SF4-ish things like trade ultra and one frame links when judging the game lol

• Upvote 4

Guest Esquilax

What a bunch of cunts you all are

Get bare upset when anyone challenges your beloved SSF4 thread while you're waxing on about backspace FDRC trade backspin ultra kicks for 7 consecutive pages, but when this thread arises it just gets trashed

Stay in your own thread you dullards

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

What a bunch of cunts you all are

Get bare upset when anyone challenges your beloved SSF4 thread while you're waxing on about backspace FDRC trade backspin ultra kicks for 7 consecutive pages, but when this thread arises it just gets trashed

Stay in your own thread you dullards

in yer mam

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pos, safe for that nattys cousin. Ill be sure to refer to this when the game comes out. :Y:

lool No problem bro.

This is were the PS3 comes in handy :rolleyes:

Guys,

I have a TE fightstick in mint condition, boxed (mashed the wake up srk bare times but its cool)

I was wondering if I keep it minted will it be worth 2 bags in 20 years time ?

Fitz said it will be worth £2

Looking to make a profit off it still

hmm I think reckon it'll be worth alot

Not sure about the price but a £20 Limited edition addition arcade stick does sound like something expensive.

Dunno how you can resist using it or selling for that long though :lol:

@Skemar: When you get your streams running I'd like to see some BB streams :Y::Y:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...