Got loot buyin car

Davicious X

i get gandalf

theres a lot of people who make just enough money to keep there car running

and its not necessary for there day to day life

where as he is now in a position of comfort where he can afford to have a car and not worry about it affecting him in other areas financially

i get gandalf

theres a lot of people who make just enough money to keep there car running

and its not necessary for there day to day life

where as he is now in a position of comfort where he can afford to have a car and not worry about it affecting him in other areas financially

NOT NAMING ANY NAMES... ¬_¬

ur first car

/

swear u like 30

im only 21 - had about 8

wot sort of life is this?

Let's look at this for a hot minute.

Where are these cars you claim to have had? If there not lined up outside your crib what's the point? I mean why so many cars? Please tell me your bills are paid on time smh.

I've not really had a need for a car til this point and to be honest I still don't, its not about the need, for me it's about the next step. When I said a few weeks ago I been away gettin my money up I wasn't joking. Now is the time for me to look at a car. Why have a car at 18 but be living with parents? Each to their own obviously but I just didn't see a point in having an unnecessary outgoing.

And stop saying I'm 30 ffs you got the whole forum on your silly bandwagon find something or someone else to focus on, it's such a broken record

guyman since i was 16 ive shot them all on most of them for a profit

i get bored of cars easily - when i aint got the use of a car i dont go out - i dnt kno how uve managed to go thru life up till 30 without the use of a personal automobile.

/

all u pricks neggin me "get gwop stop sulkin" WISE WORDS

• Upvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

half the time im stuck in traffic wishing i didnt have a car, still its convenient for the late nite trips and for getting to training, its not about waiting for a bus after the coach just killed me for the last hour n half.

Guest M12 Part 2

Went out last night, got taxi back to my boys with a few of the mandem

Random chatting drunk sh*t and my boy says,

difference between black and asian people is give an asian man 10k.He will save at least half and try to invest the rest in some kind of business/shares etc. that will bring him more money.

give a black man 10k he will put down a 10k deposit on a 20k car.

it was all jokes and generalising but if you fall into the black man category you need to re-evaluate your priorities

• Upvote 4

difference between black and asian people is give an asian man 10k.He will save at least half and try to invest the rest in some kind of business/shares etc. that will bring him more money.

it was all jokes and generalising but if you fall into the black man category you need to re-evaluate your priorities

lol nah black man would buy 8bag whip spend 2 bags on clothes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol nah black man would buy 8bag whip spend 2 bags on clothes

LOL yep this is more along the lines of what I was thinking as I was reading.

He would go and buy as much Louis and Gucci as he could carry then go to a rave and buy more Moet then he can drink then go back to his mum's and piss it out before going to sleep next door to her.

• Upvote 1