Official Betting Thread

serpent

This will be my last attempt at £10 to £10,000 this year..

I'm working tomorrow but i have seen a few bets i fancy, so effectively i'm putting both bet 1 and 2 on...

Bet 1

Sandown 1:55 Captain Conan to win @ 1/2 - A great performance last time out saw him go on to beat the highly rated Sire De Grugy, a repeat of that will see him do the same here against perhaps more modest company.

Sandown 3:05 Sprinter sacre to win @ 4/9 - Last season's Arkle winner who is arguably one of the best chasers in training, he makes his seasonal reappearance here and i expect him to pick up from where left.

£10 double @ 2.17 - Potential Returns: £21.67

Bet 2

Tranmere Vs Portsmouth (Portsmouth have been in shocking form and have lost over half of the games they have played this season, including 4 of there last 5. Tranmere have had a dry patch of there own drawing there last two games and losing a match prior to that, but a win here will see them stay top of the table and they are a decent price to do so.)

£21.67 on Tranmere to win @ 10/11

Potential Returns: £41.36

Obviously Bet 1 has to win for the second bet to get the go ahead but i won't have time to update it tomorrow hence the reason i have done it like this.

Been busy all morning, got home to see swansea f*ck*ng up my footy bet..then by chance i saw 2 horses in the next 2 races i been looking forward to seeing but didn't know they were racing today.. put on a little double.

08122012.png

/

also got the same bet with 30k on the betdash game.. should end the day on about 600k'ish (if arsenal and chelsea win) with 11 days left lol

/

also started another £10 - £10K Game

BET 1

£10 on Chelsea @ 5/6 -- returns £18.33

/

also started another £10 - £10K Game

BET 1

£10 on Chelsea @ 5/6 -- returns £18.33

BET 2

08 Dec 2012 - Malaga v Granada - Match Betting

Malaga @ 4/7

08 Dec 2012 - Wolves v Birmingham - Match Handicaps

Wolves +1 goal @ 2/7

Stake : £18.33

Estimated Returns : £37.03

BET 3

09 Dec 2012 - Real Betis v Barcelona

Barcelona @ 3/10

09 Dec 2012 - Atletico Madrid v Deportivo La Coruna

Atletico Madrid @ 2/7

09 Dec 2012 - Athletic Bilbao v Celta Vigo

Over 1.5 @ 1/5

Stake : £37.03

Estimated Returns : £74.27

Good day overall..

Good points: had £30 on Liverpool 1-0 down which returned £195

Up to 900k on bet dash .. Still got 10 days to get to 1m :lol: :lol:

Landed another quad pot (only profited 50)

Bad points: lost my 4th bet of the £10-10k game.. Was going well :(

Spurs couldn't defend for 2 more minutes to get me more profit

Tonight's double.

Benfica - Unbeaten in the league. Taken 13 points from a possible 15 away from home and so should be able to see off a poor Sporting side tonight.

Lazio - Haven't lost since the 4th of November. Had a nice 4 - 1 win away to Maribor last week in the Europa League should rise to the challenge tonight against a Bologna team hovering above the relegation zone and only out of it on goal difference bare in mind Lazio have quite an injury stricken squad at the minute.

Bogey teams, maybe add these in on a lower stake bet as i'm not as sure on these.

Braga - I think Braga should definitely take all 3 points here against an Academia side who have been scoring but seem to concede more than they're putting away.

Newcastle - This is the dodgiest one for me of all my selections, whilst I think the Toon Army have the minerals to see off a decent Fulham side at home they just haven't really got going this year. Maybe the 3 - 0 win at home to Sunderland last week was a quick start for them?

Won a place pot today (only ever won the quad pot) .. Wasn't worth it tbh.. 90p stake returned £46 but my overall stake was £22 due to me choosing 2 horses for each race.. Expected a lot more but I guess a lot of other people won it hence the low dividend, so I'm only going to do them at weekends when the prize pool is a lot bigger

/

Taking a chance on this ...

10 Dec 2012 - Bologna v Lazio - Match Betting

Lazio @ 13/8

10 Dec 2012 - Fulham v Newcastle - Match Betting

Newcastle @ 14/5

Stake : £25.25

Estimated Returns : £251.86