Official Wrestling Topic

Aquaman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ckRIES... Just read a few lines and seen this.

I'm so dumb I didn't even know it was abuse. There I was in Florida, surrounded by crackhead wrestlers with my husband, Davey Smith, aka The British Bulldog, doping my juice nightly so he could r*pe me while I was unconscious.I never should have married him, but even when he came to me three weeks before our wedding and told me he had just got another girl pregnant, I went ahead with it. If only I hadn't been so stupid and stubborn, I wouldn't have ended up getting suplexed by him, a 280-pound drug addict, in front of our children on the lawn of my parent's home.And I wouldn't have had to endure the pain of watching him run off with my sister-in-law and her five kids. But then I come from a long line of anything but normal. How many kids can count Andre the Giant as one of their babysitters?
I know his dead and you shouldn't talk bad and sh*t. BUT HE f*ckIN SUPLEXED HER?! British Bulldog is one f*cked up guy. I don't know how much of it's tru but if it is I hope hell has a few surprises for him.

13.jpgShawn is most prob the greatest of all time. Main-event was dope! its good to see RAW have a match like that at last.Also who noticed that huge Cena mark in the 4th row going crazy over everything Cena did "You can't see me" he looked pissed at the end and I smiled biggrin.gif .Hopefully my copy of The Wrestling Observer comes this week.

just read a bit of thatseems f*ckedall wrestlers are f*cked like that still

christian was alrightthen that angle with trish made himwhen he was in wwe with tomko he become the manremember royal rumble when he clashed cena... that proved he was overthen he went around for 6 months slewing all the champions hhh,batista,cena and jbl he was getting the biggest pops on the show when he was a heel...]]..but then they shipped him to smackdown and didnt give him the belt like they said  so he kickedbut if he went back they would suck himwwe want tomko back aswell
Yep, that Jericho beef made him.He used to send for anybody still.But they took the piss because I wanted him to beef Cena for MUCH LONGER than he did, which was kinda pie!!!

someone might be gettin firedexpect a big bump to write randy orton out for a few weeks/months tomorrow(my prediction)due to him getting suspended. . . .AGAIN!!!(he's also working tomorrow on a cut wage)batista boyed off one yute over here at a signing, could never have done that to my sister poosaysomeone else, apart from the main names might being dashed around, may be leavingthe WWEnot hbk although he will be taking a well deserved ret when triple h comes to end Cena's reign

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!AND BEFORE I 4GETfor anyone who watches ROHkeep an eye out on the WEforums for the chicago weekendwhen "classic" colt cabana makes his last ROH apperance before he goes to the WWEAAAAAANNNND!!!BRISCOE BROTHERS vs ALEX SHELLY AND CHRIS SABINGOING TO BE A SICK MATCH TRUSTALEX SHELLY(ROH)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>alex shelly tnaunderutelised to the fullest

yeah match is gnna be swick but i swear one of briscoes is half deadrvd rejected his latest contractecw writers have been told to focus the show on elijah burke and cm punk

yeah match is gnna be swick but i swear one of briscoes is half deadrvd rejected his latest contractecw writers have been told to focus the show on elijah burke and cm punk
burke is quite dope stillslept on him differentlyhis finisher is decent stillliked the way he put sabu through the table with itsome schoolboy finisherfeel to bus it on road

• 3 weeks later...

Mr Kennedy who was the MITB holder got injured last weekend was tipped to be out for 6-8months so that ment he had to put his MITB shot on the line against Edge on RAW.Edge beat Mr Kennedy for the MITB (that means a title shot of your choice).Undertaker and Batista drew in there cage match but 'Takers feet hit the floor first. Edge being the opportunist of opportunists decided to cash it in and beat The Undertaker that giving him the title.Edge has played every top babyface on RAW, what more can he do over there :?: The choice to put him over to Smackdown was originally nixed by Triple H but it become the popular choice around backstage.This will all lead to Mr Kennedy vs Edge this summer.

oh seen but if "mr kennedy" is out for 6-8 months and summer being 3 months away i dont understand how that could work?also wots the reason for him being out for that time? surely someone else should have gone against edge for it or had another mitb ladder match to decide coz it was obvious that he was gona lose it?

Sorry I forgot to add abit more.Last weekend when Kennedy was injured reports said he'd be out for 6-8 months but during the past week around Wednesday some news come out saying its more like 6 weeks now.Edge is the most over heel they got and the best choice for the Smackdown belt since Batista shouldn't be given it again, Kane was considered, Randy Orton is being punished, Booker and Rey Mysterio both out.Edge and Kennedy did clash at Backlash, that was a teaser for us.