Fallout: New Vegas Thread

Creed Diskenth

this is game is the sh*t you know, real crack game of the century kinda thing some legendary sh*t like zelda on n64

c/s

there is so much you can do

man will be on the main quest then do i side mission then end up doin bare side missions forgetting about the main quest :lol:

im jumpin on now

need 2 get my $$$ up

just started of fresh

Nah Victor is that cowboy robot on wheels with the tv on his chest of a cowboy, the one who digs you ouy

i think his talking about GunRunners that robot who stays behind the mirror in the vendor stand, dont think you can rob him still

the way i see it moneys useless in this game you can find everything you need and espically with the jury rigging perk which is the best perk you can repair anything with anything and buying implants to increase your S.P.E.C.I.A.L from that chinese woman in the new vegas clinic

yeah talking bout the gun runners robot you must be able to rob him ca if you speak to him you can ask him 'how did you get in there' they wouldnt put that for joke would they :(

FAMMMM

While i was out today i was thinkin the same thing :rofl:

i need 2 rob man

i need that sh*t

i will crawl bk to my yard if i robbed him

Nah. I get engrossed in side quests though.

I was so pissed when i did all side quest for the Van whatever there names were to then side with the brotherhood and have to kill them all. But then i stole all there weapons so it was kool Looool.

Another way to steal the van graffs guns is to hover around the gun untill it says press x (A) to steal the gun then click the right analog stick to carry it then go into that empty room to the far left corner and crouch so it says your hidden then just press x (A) to steal it

it done that with all the guns, could carry it to gun runners or have your companion carry it then shot it for eaaaaaaasy money

Sick guy.

It was so easy to kill them all. I shot the door man in his head and waited outside. They all ran outside in 2's and 3's and got popped off one by one.

Good times.

lol legendary deathclaw

i seen alpha deathclaw and mother deathclaw

if you man want to die quick theres a special power armour called remnants armour across some river where bare deathclaw are, its a bitch to get but that armour is sick

the helmet for it is in another cave guarded by cazadors, hate them things, theres bare of them and a legendary cazador aswell, behind a locked gate but i forgot what level lock it was

wild card is when you do the damn thing yourself take over the strip etc etc,

cs the bladdy implants need to save for the sub dermal

Nahh i ain't done it yet

been going mad doing bare side missions

just robbed BOS and the Vans

got bare sh*t to sell but people aint got big $$$ to buy

only the robot at gun runners has 4k-8k to spend

/

just got 2 implants

PHOENIX Monocyte Breeder & a next 1 but forgot the name or what it does :lol:

spent 16k