Fallout: New Vegas Thread

Creed Diskenth

Show me how its done Skemar, i know you know how to do it fam lol

Glitch will take time though

Also the bit where you talk to the guy in the shop to receive the actual XP and Leather armor dont do it bare times in a row, because you will be over encumbered by all the leather armor which will cause the games memory to crash. You will also get infinite 9mm ammo as well which weighs nothing.

So do it like 20 times in a row, then shot him the armor then continue it. Or save before you shot it to him because in this game shops dont have infinite money so they cant just keep on buying from you so just save and re load and he would stock back up on caps

The second vid is the same you will be over encumbered by the doctor bags but you will get bare stimpaks which weighs nothing.

If you do this glitch though make sure you play on very hard mode because it will be too easy if your level 30 just walking around and killing everything

Game will be too linear and easy though because you will have high speech skills (speech is very important) to just pass every quest with just one option instead of gaining thier trust first by doing mini quests

Start fresh though without doing this glitch because as you said you want a long game.

If i was you i would do the second glitch because you get more XP at a quicker rate.

• Upvote 1

Alright cool, i'll try it out. Only will have a week to complete it though so thats why i asked lol

Is there bare glitches from early that you can get infinity exp?

Pmsl, your talking about infinite exp glitches and you ain't even copped the game yet.

I can't take you seriously after your antics on Fable II :lol::lol:

What antics? Asking for money? :lol:

I was a f*ck*ng beast on Fable II. Had EVERYTHING, was it you i showed? lol i was the strongest player there was and i was at the start of the game lol

Alright cool, i'll try it out. Only will have a week to complete it though so thats why i asked lol

Is there bare glitches from early that you can get infinity exp?

Pmsl, your talking about infinite exp glitches and you ain't even copped the game yet.

I can't take you seriously after your antics on Fable II :lol::lol:

What antics? Asking for money? :lol:

I was a f*ck*ng beast on Fable II. Had EVERYTHING, was it you i showed? lol i was the strongest player there was and i was at the start of the game lol

Looool, i forgot about the money begging.

Yea, it was me you showed.

I was talking about you barely turning on the game and having all your skills leveled up to the max :lol: I can't even remember what else you had.

• 4 years later...

About time. A bit too colourful compared to the dark gritty new vegas and fallout 3 also no release date which is a shame.

More at E3 14th June.

edit.

Just clocked out character will have a voice, will add a bit of immersion to see how he reacts to the outside and people as he usually lived in a vault all his life.