NUPEMAG.COM

Captain Planet

this looks like it will be good once uve got it all polished an everything.

best of luck.

have u looked at doing it as an iphone app? that updates itself with new issues dunno the details but when we was gonna do a magazine it was something that was mentioned. we were planning kind of like an urban lads mag thing, mostly being glamour pics, but one guys in prison and the others being a c*nt and im not in london n e more so we binned it, were u thinking of including a "pin ups" section?

r u looking for advertising p or is this a hobby?

lol dunno wot this bronco talk is about.

best of luck.

have u looked at doing it as an iphone app? that updates itself with new issues dunno the details but when we was gonna do a magazine it was something that was mentioned. we were planning kind of like an urban lads mag thing, mostly being glamour pics, but one guys in prison and the others being a c*nt and im not in london n e more so we binned it, were u thinking of including a "pin ups" section?

An urban nuts you know

that could be a winner safe brb

Guest Esquilax

http://www.nupemag.com/the-sound-of-success

interesting read.

Website looks decent as well.

Divergence?

Things like that you cannot let run. Who have you got editing the articles?

whats wrong with that?

Unless I'm mistaken divergence is a mathematical term, relating to vectors and sh*t if memory serves?

I suppose it CAN be used in the context presented but transitioning, or even deviation, is more appropriate

Just what I thought when I read it G

Ignore me then

:ghost:

best of luck.

An urban nuts you know

that could be a winner safe brb

lol dont cat my idea, safe.

tbh im not on it now, havent talked to them man in time, they have sum sh*t (legitimate) work ethic, ah well, f*cked a couple of pengers becos of that little project.

/

divergence - the point of diverging

- a difference or conflict in opinions, interests, wishes

u wud know this if u had a degree, jus sayin.

Guest Esquilax

f*ckin white boy

I've read it over several times now and it still doesn't look right to me

Oh well!

I'll cry over my lack of a degree later, watch this space though, I'll be coming through soon enough :Y:

c/s brisco,

i think industry guys r being slo, they dont think theres a market in the uk for anything thats not blonde and big titted. and wiv the rite mix of music and lifestyle elements aimed at city guys i reckon it cud work tbh,

forget print tho thats dead.

but i think a low priced regular update that comes straight to ur iphone or wateva cud work.

got sum good connections, was planning sum classy photoshoots b4 i disappeared off radar, if i ever get back on this i'll let guys know and bring ppl.

Guest Esquilax

You lot think threres a big enough market for it?

think about how these 'urban' guys are all over the charts. they are mainstream. its not jus gonna be ur underground woteva anymore. u have a magazine with tinie tempah stryder jls and then u have giggs etc/sas/whatever

then u mix that with general lifestyle/fashion and then u add ur eye candy element.

with good writing and polished look.

say neez

Hmm I'm not sure man

Would you do tasteful shots or actually nuts zoo like?