Tinchy Stryder ft Giggs, Pro Green, Tinie Tempah, Devlin, Example, Chipmunk - Game Over

Guest faze

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

according to Wiki this album peaked at 48, while his last one touched 2

this coupled with Roll Deep gettin 2 number ones then peaking at 55 just shows its over

i mean Devlin managed to get an ok chartin and Tinie got a number 1 album, but it seems u cnt last long in this game as an urban artist

got mad respect for Dizzee still

From Tinie's perspective, he's pretty much on his way to that comfortable spot that Dizzees at, but still got some way to go before he gets there. Alot will depend on his next few releases. Stryder has the JD Sports deal with his clothing line and the Jay Z business deal to fall on for a little while at least. But yeah, this wave was never going to last forever. Maybe they're making enough through music to live good in the event of contracts being terminated?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

i think theyre doing OK from live shows and tours and sh*t, im guessing cos they seem to have a few

they really need to be havin their hands in diff cakes nt just music though, im sure they know that

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

singing other acts, TV work, events

he prob jus needs to come harder cos that in my system aint really like number 1 n that other ting with the Sugababes chick

UK Rap version dropping soon....

Line Up

1st : Lefty London

2nd : Trips

3rd : Pakman

4th: Strapzy

5th: Black The Ripper

6th: FixDotM

7th: Jaja

8th: Frostar

9th: Haze

10th: Roots