THE OFFICAL ARSENAL F.C THREAD

Guest TulseHill8T8

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd>4thPhew Kewell saved us
lol same amount of points are u really happy fam?3rd & 4th = equivalent amount of pissed feeling to me.I think we've probably been as sh*t as each other in the league so i think that's about right having the same points.
Yeah sh*t season The CL final blocks out all the negativity though

Premiership Table - 2005/064th Arsenal Goals Scored 68 Goals Conceded 31 Goal Difference 37 Points 67Premiership Table - 2006/074th Arsenal Goals Scored 63 Goals Conceded 35 Goal Difference 28 Points 68MOSFSFSMOPLMAMMLMMAMAMLAMLAMLAcertain managers would get sacked for that.

Premiership Table - 2005/064th Arsenal Goals Scored 68 Goals Conceded 31 Goal Difference 37 Points 67Premiership Table - 2006/074th Arsenal Goals Scored 63 Goals Conceded 35 Goal Difference 28 Points 68MOSFSFSMOPLMAMMLMMAMAMLAMLAMLAcertain managers would get sacked for that.
Not a whole lot of difference 5 goals less and 4 more conceded but 1 point better off.

We where swag, lets not cover that up. Yes we showed promise but next year we come back with couple new faces, fight, determination, goals and the understanding that saying its a "transitional phase" died on May 13th 2007 in Portsmouth.

Did any one hear that guy who rang into talk sport and said he had a chat with Wenger
Yeh he said Wengers lookin to sign Babel, baptistas fat, senderos' head state, Van persie & Henry will be frightening next season.Oh and as for Eto'o apparently wanting to come to arsenal which I dont believe for one second, a quick recap on 2006; Ribery, Appiah, Saviola, Buffon, Yaya Toure, Curtis Davies were all apparently on their way to Arsenal just to name a few. More than one of them said they wouldnt mind coming to Arsenal, none turned up...until the papers are signed I aint getting my hopes up.

Guest Ryan

LMAO, look at Henry's league goal record for this season. Considering he was only playing at 50% :shock: HenryGames: 17Goals: 10Assists: 6He was on his way to 20 goals...as was van Persie...van PersieGames: 21Goals: 11Assists: 7If Henry is back to his best next season and van Persie stays fit they're gonna be on it :mrgreen:

yeah park was on his way to 30 goals8 games5 goals

nah sorry 8 league games 5 league goalsdefinately on his way to 30 goals

BOY another season our team never met expectations....if next season aint better boy arsenal will get shaked up....but sayin that out 2 best strikers were ouot for the best part of the season...with dem two back and 1 or 2 quality signings we could be on to something here...

From the rumours...Reyes' deal is for 13.6mBaptista's is for 10.2mIf Madrid want Reyes then Arsenal are prepared to honour that arrangement that they made in August.However if they dont want Reyes, then Arsenal are not gonna pay them 10m for Baptista, so they would have to lower the fee or no deal.Reyes would be left with 3 months to find a permanent (or loan if Arsenal see that as aacceptable) Spanish club.

Arsenal have handed a new five-year deal to Danish starlet Nicklas Bendtner, according to reports in his homeland.  The teenage striker has returned to North London after spending a highly successful season on loan at Birmingham, and his reward for his progress is a new contract with The Gunners.  Bendtner played a key role in Blues' promotion - scoring 17 goals in the Championship - and Wenger has confirmed that the striker will form part of his first team plans for next season.  "Nicklas can now relax and concentrate on his play and development," Bendtner's father and agent Thomas told TV2. " The future will be with Arsenal.  "They have clearly indicated that they consider Nicklas as a first team player and that he will not be loaned out again.  "There have been many clubs who have been interested, but Arsenal is the right choice."  Bendtner has also earned international honours this season and will now be looking to dislodge Emmanuel Adebayor or Robin van Persie for a place alongside club captain Thierry Henry next season.  Of the three Gunners youngsters that moved to St Andrews at the start of the season, Bendtner is the only one to return to Arsenal after Birmingham tied up permanent deals for Sebastian Larsson and Fabrice Muamba
Glad about this, he wins a lot of headers, has sick technique, is very much a clutch player, ambitious, confident, suits our play. He's only 18 & I see him having a wonderkid tag next season.