Proposition 19

Mr. Martinez

lawl

ofcourse

get that crop rotation going so you have a new batch ready to harvest before the last batch is finished

that + tesco delivers = certain stoners not even leaving the house*

*i am not certain stoners

I'd welcome this because I have no interest in drugs at all.

All these fools sat at yard instead of in my way

Guest Esquilax

i dnt think stoners are in anybody's way to be honest

Ah dude if we was sat in a room chillin instead of posting in a forum I'd explain to you the f*ckries I'm literally watching occur because of weed use. Smfh

Elaborate as succinctly as you can then

Guest Esquilax

All I'm saying is people that have serious responsibilities that then discover weed seem to fall into it big time. They neglect there wives, kids, jobs, house and other responsibilities that other people then have to take up the slack for.

Trust me, a stoner can get in your way FFS

No more than anyone with alcoholism, an the effects are probably far less damning

If you're prone to addiction and psychosis then theres little you can do about it unfortunately

All I'm saying is people that have serious responsibilities that then discover weed seem to fall into it big time. They neglect there wives, kids, jobs, house and other responsibilities that other people then have to take up the slack for.

That's bullshit. Down to the individual not weed.

If you're talking about people that would rather smoke a spliff then feed their child, that child is starving whether it's weed or the sexbuddy or f*ck*ng jeremy kyle in the way...

If you're talking about people that would rather smoke a spliff then feed their child, that child is starving whether it's weed or the sexbuddy or f*ck*ng jeremy kyle in the way...

If you say so but in this situation that I'm seeing, all was well before the weed

If you say so but in this situation that I'm seeing, all was well before the weed

c/s the bullshit

/

who ever is '' in your way'' is a weak minded individual who was going downhill anyway