Why Pres Obama Shits On Any World Leader

Supermalt

Thun is deluded though, what he doesn't realise is anyone can portray an image from their founded source decorated and curved in a style that suits them but it will never find you the definate answer as you'll always be in a fight against yourself in life rather than finding the cause to your problems.

Theres no roots without soil, you can plant a tree but you need water to grow and anyone can be the waterboy (THUN)

/Tulse.

SNFM.

thun seems like most conspiracy theorists. they think everyone else is blind and are sheep when in fact its them who are sheep to people like alex jones. Yes the world is a dirty place and the american government are heavily involved in the dirt. but its nothing to do with blowing up twin towers and secret handshakes. use intelligence if u want to see whats really going on in the world with real relieable sources (not infowars etc) a wise man said that if u wanna know whats happening in the world, read the financial times as money and the economy can tell you more about things than anything else.

• Upvote 3

Guest WAVESURFER

Can't believe some of the things I've seen in this topic.

My head is spinning and shaking at the same time.

LOLed at this though:

why do u call him Barry though?

you probably don't refer to Mohammed Ali as Cassius Clay

or Malcom X as Malcolm Little

Alie.

About Barry likesay you grew up on the sake estate as man.

init talking like them man used to hit biggafish together

:lol:

:Y:

/

I agree with Smaddy's point (quoted above).