greatest ever football moment

thinkingthuglife

That Alan Smith goal, was going bonkers. Parma had a great team back in the 90s, Asprillia, Brolin, Zola. No Ian Wright that night after picking up another yellow in the previous round.

Brian Moore on the commentary what a legend.

Winning the league at White Hart Lane and Old Trafford, didn't see the Anfield since I was a couple years old, still having watched it years after it's an amazing moment.

4-0 at home to Everton to win the league, Tony Adams grabbing the winner "Adams put through by Bould, would you believe it?"

I'd even put our semi against Sampdoria which ended 5-5 on aggregate, I thought when Lombardo scored that was it walked up left the front room, dad called me back to sit down watch the rest and was I glad to do that.

England beating Germany 5-1
  • Upvote 1

Oh, we're doing that yeah?

Then Xavi & Iniesta absolutely SCHOOLING United in the CL final of '09 is up there.

Every budding midfielder/playmaker should watch that game & study.

Tbh it's nothing to do with it being Arsenal, I could've posted the vid of him against Zaragoza last year as well.

It was more the astonishment of what this 22yr old was doing with a football at the highest level.

Will never forget it

Arsenal v Sampdoria

Seamans save 1 on 1 with Lombardo, out of this world, that sampdoria team was disgusting btw people wouldnt understand.

Seamans penno saves v Sampdoria to put us through.

after getting brushed 0-3 at home, digusting when this went in went nuts.

*Keowns late late brace v Shakhtar at home.

Then Xavi & Iniesta absolutely SCHOOLING United in the CL final of '09 is up there.

Tbh it's nothing to do with it being Arsenal, I could've posted the vid of him against Zaragoza last year as well.

It was more the astonishment of what this 22yr old was doing with a football at the highest level.

Will never forget it

thats seriously one of ur greatest moments

messi murrkin silvestre almunia denilson etc??

• Downvote 1

That Alan Smith goal, was going bonkers. Parma had a great team back in the 90s, Asprillia, Brolin, Zola. No Ian Wright that night after picking up another yellow in the previous round.

Brian Moore on the commentary what a legend.

Winning the league at White Hart Lane and Old Trafford, didn't see the Anfield since I was a couple years old, still having watched it years after it's an amazing moment.

4-0 at home to Everton to win the league, Tony Adams grabbing the winner "Adams put through by Bould, would you believe it?"

I'd even put our semi against Sampdoria which ended 5-5 on aggregate, I thought when Lombardo scored that was it walked up left the front room, dad called me back to sit down watch the rest and was I glad to do that.

England beating Germany 5-1

Pos

To bad how George Graham ended up.

Only difference between him and British tennis players was that George Graham could return backhanders

Guest Portuguese

Arsenal v Sampdoria

Seamans save 1 on 1 with Lombardo, out of this world, that sampdoria team was disgusting btw people wouldnt understand.

Sampdoria team of that season(Mancini,Platt,Mihajlovic,Jugovic,Lombardo) was sick but the one from the only nineties were more superior only because they had Vialli and Boskov in charge.

Guest Portuguese

Arsenal v Sampdoria

Keown's goals>>>

Guest Portuguese

Arsenal v Sampdoria

Sampdoria team of that season(Mancini,Platt,Mihajlovic,Jugovic,Lombardo) was sick but the one from the only nineties were more superior only because they had Vialli and Boskov was in charge.

Will never forget it

thats seriously one of ur greatest moments

messi murrkin silvestre almunia denilson etc??

It was a champions league quarter final and a 22 year old man scored 4 goals like that to announce himself properly as potentially one of the greatest ever.

Shut up init