Midweek Football

Vela is a victim of the system we're playing him in & he just seems too casual.You put him in Man United's, 4-4-2, with Fergie behind him & he's bagging goals, I'm pretty sure of that.Not that much difference in quality between him & J. Hernandez.
f*ckinawesome.gif
LMAOOOsuch a sh*t gifyour football knowledge is equivalent to one of the female posters or briscos tbh cant wait till arsenal win a trophy again you f*ck of to their room you sh*t supporter posts of yours are so cringe worhy sometimes just sit at my pc like20f2bsl.jpgjust had to get it off my chestta

It showed how poor the lame dane was at leading the line compared to chamack attack last night, big big difference, Lol at craig never seen him do anything worhty of even starting a CC match let alone champs leauge. As someone already said Wenger appaling decision by wenger bringing walcO.T.T off, our most dangerous player and only one willing to take on the shot.. and replace him with the f*ck*ng BFG laughable. And Gibbsy needs to save our souls.

Guest Portuguese

Ruben De La Red retires at the age of 25 due to a heart problem.He won the euros(he scored that sick goal vs Greece) but three months later he fainted during a copa del rey game.But in the long run its for the best bearing in mind what happened with Puerta/Jarque.Hopefully the club can get him a coaching role with Castilla.

f*ck MAN USHITEDf*ck SPURS i'll start selling my own DVD called 'we won at home. wow!'FUK GARETH FAIL. POOR MANS THEO.f*ck THE HATERS.No1 excited for the europa league? loooool!
TTL I don't know what you PM'd me cos I can't read em on my phone, but this is a prime example of what I was talking about the other day.Sometimes you just post fraff

f*ck MAN USHITEDf*ck SPURS i'll start selling my own DVD called 'we won at home. wow!'FUK GARETH FAIL. POOR MANS THEO.f*ck THE HATERS.No1 excited for the europa league? loooool!
TTL I don't know what you PM'd me cos I can't read em on my phone, but this is a prime example of what I was talking about the other day.Sometimes you just post fraff
We're talking champions league u tart. Go jump in the liverpool topic or UEFA cup.
  • Upvote 1