LITTLE things that piss you off.

YesWeCain

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

when ur in a group n two or more people begin speakin in a different language to each other

how f*ckin rude

my boss n the other admin guy keep doin it, nt like we're all in conversation, bt he'll tell me to do something then turn to the guy n say sutin, then i get paranoid n think hes talkin abou tme, which he prob is

when ur in a group n two or more people begin speakin in a different language to each other

how f*ckin rude

my boss n the other admin guy keep doin it, nt like we're all in conversation, bt he'll tell me to do something then turn to the guy n say sutin, then i get paranoid n think hes talkin abou tme, which he prob is

When i was a yout and used to go cornershop with my pops the guys in there used to speak in their language my pops told them off.

Thats what u need to do Dave, tell these man its disrespectful.

it is rude

its like if your in a conversation and two people start whisperin to each other

i mean i dont find it rude if bossman in the shop does it, cos more time its dugdugdug IDEE?

and im not actually involved in their conversations

but if its a group thing, work, friends, its rude for people to jus break off an you cant understand whats going on