Saddest Scenes

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LEM

c/s

and

Realizing that his family was going to be split up and destroyed, Shane arranged for his wife and son to drink a liquid laced with painkillers mixed in. He sat in the bathroom writing out a suicide confession note. As his former colleagues from the Barn kicked down the doors, Shane shot himself.

In his confession he said,

"I guess enough painkillers can make even the worst kind of hurt go away. The thing you need to know is that Mara was innocent and Jackson was innocent. They didn't know what they were drinking and their last moments together were happy ones. They left the way I first found them, perfect and innocent. They were innocent and they're in heaven now and we'll always be a family. The guilty ones are me and Vic. Vic led, but I kept following. I don't think one's worse than the other, but we made each other into something worse than our individual selves. I wish I'd never met him. I see it all now. There's no apologies I can make, no explanations I can give, I was who I was and I can't be that person any more. I can't let myself..."

Guest Rorschach

that pickachu scene i can see how that might have destroyed you

for me it was watchin little foot in land before time after his mum died

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgJhVgK0tPI&feature=player_embedded

then the bit where he sees a shadow and thinks his mum has come back

troubling times as a child when i first watched that

tears were shed.. after that day i grew coold and the jouney to becoming afgoon had begun

Win

I think I actually made a thread about ayear ago because of that film

the music

the moment

The valley

>>>>>