6 MOVES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK CHEAP

imhim

• 1 month later...
Guest M12 Part 2

I don't like tipping. I don't turn up to work everyday and ask for extra pennies for doing my job properly. Sometimes when your with certain people or in certain places you have to tip. Or you'll look like a d*ckhead. Pisses me off. Especially when the service charge is already on the bill and they try look for you to put more in their little tin. Piss off! Peasants

I don't like tipping. I don't turn up to work everyday and ask for extra pennies for doing my job properly. Sometimes when your with certain people or in certain places you have to tip. Or you'll look like a d*ckhead. Pisses me off. Especially when the service charge is already on the bill and they try look for you to put more in their little tin. Piss off! Peasants

A lot waiters only earn minimum wage though, so they rely on tips to supplement their wage

It's not that bad in this country, but in the USA and some continental countries waitering is classified as a tip-based job for which there is no minimum wage, so some places are only paying their waiters like $2 an hour and they rely on tips to make the wage up

i don't really tip, but its not becuz i'm against it (i was be4) its becuz i'm only lookin to tip a waiter that deserves to be tipped.

the last time i tipped a waiter was wen i was in florida. The waitress was so cheerful and talkative but not in an annoying way. She engaged us just enough to be helpful but not enough to be bothersome. She was funny and polite. She actually made our meal more enjoyable. That is the type of service that is tip worthy. Gave her about $15, which at the time i believe worked out to about £8.

Guest M12 Part 2

A lot waiters only earn minimum wage though, so they rely on tips to supplement their wage

It's not that bad in this country, but in the USA and some continental countries waitering is classified as a tip-based job for which there is no minimum wage, so some places are only paying their waiters like $2 an hour and they rely on tips to make the wage up

Bruv why do I care certain guys get minimum wage. My name isn't jobcentre. If your pay is sh*t get your skills up and get another job.If it was like what you just described in USA I'd be inclined to pay. But why do you deserve a tip just cos you serve food but the girl in primark picking up clothes all day or the toilet cleaner in westfields gets nothing.

• Upvote 3

i don't really tip, but its not becuz i'm against it (i was be4) its becuz i'm only lookin to tip a waiter that deserves to be tipped.

the last time i tipped a waiter was wen i was in florida. The waitress was so cheerful and talkative but not in an annoying way. She engaged us just enough to be helpful but not enough to be bothersome. She was funny and polite. She actually made our meal more enjoyable. That is the type of service that is tip worthy. Gave her about $15, which at the time i believe worked out to about £8.

thats how they reel u in