Spending money on chicks

BLACK VICTIM

jews cnt b arabs can they?
yh, depends on your definition of an arab though. obviusly they can't ethnically be arab, but they are closely related anyway as they are both semitic groups. until recently there were certainly a lot of jews who spoke arabic as a first languagethere were a huge amount of jews living in arab countries (mainly morocco, iraq and iran even tho obv it isn't an arab country) but they left/got kicked out when israel was formed. i think around 50% of israel's jewish population is of (direct) arab origin
  • Downvote 1

yh, depends on your definition of an arab though. obviusly they can't ethnically be arab, but they are closely related anyway as they are both semitic groups. until recently there were certainly a lot of jews who spoke arabic as a first languagethere were a huge amount of jews living in arab countries (mainly morocco, iraq and iran even tho obv it isn't an arab country) but they left/got kicked out when israel was formed. i think around 50% of israel's jewish population is of (direct) arab origin
lies/myth. and please dont wiki me. they both speak semitic language thoughbut thats another topic/discussion
  • Downvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
It depends where their origins are from.The ones like Rsonist are white people from Europe, like most of Israel are. The chick who used to do American Idol with Simon Cowell is Arab but her religion is judaism (she's arab jew). Considering jews as a race is terrible, since the jews of Africa who are black......are black.Don't listen to Yuri, guy is chatting crap. Most Israeli Jews are of European decent (They are white people). /So, some jews are white, some jews are black, some jews are arab. BUT who are converts and who are direct decendants? Taking into account of the flow of people around the abrahamic times, I think I know, but you decide.I came so close a few times to slam a jewish chick, so pissed I didn't :D
  • Downvote 4

lies/myth. and please dont wiki me. they both speak semitic language thoughbut thats another topic/discussion
yeah please don't refer to what is generally regarded as a thorough and credible source of information. i should get all my facts from youtube videos like "the jewish problem"i'm wiki'ing you fggotestimated 3m-3.2m jews of north african/middle eastern origin reside in israel, which has a jewish population of around 5.5 millionbut let me guess, you read a book written by somebody with ties to neo-nazis but who doesn't hate jews who says different?
  • Downvote 5

yeah please don't refer to what is generally regarded as a thorough and credible source of information. i should get all my facts from youtube videos like "the jewish problemi'm wiki'ing you fggotestimated 3m-3.2m jews of north african/middle eastern origin reside in israel, which has a jewish population of around 5.5 millionbut let me guess, you read a book written by somebody with ties to neo-nazis but who doesn't hate jews who says different?
:D not sure if serious

Guest M12 Part 2
I love when I enter a topic say "spending money on chicks" and see people disputing whether Arabs can be Jews. Is there a way to mark these threads to remind me not to come back in.
It's all part of vip. You will see a topic about shoes is 30 pages. Ignore it on time. Then finally go in and realsisr its 30 pages because someones tits were dropped on PG 5
  • Upvote 1

]

yeah please don't refer to what is generally regarded as a thorough and credible source of information. i should get all my facts from youtube videos like "the jewish problem"i'm wiki'ing you fggotestimated 3m-3.2m jews of north african/middle eastern origin reside in israel, which has a jewish population of around 5.5 millionbut let me guess, you read a book written by somebody with ties to neo-nazis but who doesn't hate jews who says different?
first of all, editing in wiki depends on your perspective, its never authentic truth when related to history, but "accepted" truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5BtYPJ8CCk&playnext=1&list=PLE79F9DCE2F247D09&index=4

and second of all, to answer you other stupid questions....no i didnt read a book by people with ties to neo nazisi read a few books none of whom have ties with neo nazis including a book by a Professor of History at Tel aviv universitywho is Jewish, and who's book became a best seller in israel. and explains in brief in this video

but since you are stupid enough to claim that any book that historically denotes the Tribes where most of todays jews and arabs really come from is written by people with neo nazi ties (including the bible which is the number 1 real source of Israels current identity today)then i wont discuss with fools like you. its a silly diversion from this topic anyway, which i dont normally like myself./for all the complaining audience, nice observation. its something we're all guilty of at some point so stand down. i hate ignorance and just had to address it.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

]
first of all, editing in wiki depends on your perspective, its never authentic truth when related to history, but "accepted" truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5BtYPJ8CCk&playnext=1&list=PLE79F9DCE2F247D09&index=4

and second of all, to answer you other stupid questions....no i didnt read a book by people with ties to neo nazisi read a few books none of whom have ties with neo nazis including a book by a Professor of History at Tel aviv universitywho is Jewish, and who's book became a best seller in israel. and explains in brief in this video

but since you are stupid enough to claim that any book that historically denotes the Tribes where most of todays jews and arabs really come from is written by people with neo nazi ties (including the bible which is the number 1 real source of Israels current identity today)then i wont discuss with fools like you. its a silly diversion from this topic anyway, which i dont normally like myself./for all the complaining audience, nice observation. its something we're all guilty of at some point so stand down. i hate ignorance and just had to address it.
i've noticed you do this a lot when you argue things with people on here, you respond via strawman arguments that aren't relevant to what the other person saidi didn't say "all jews are descended from the same tribe that was scattered across the world and somehow managed to preserve itself as a unique ethnic group derp derp". i said there are over 3 million jews in israel who emigrated there, or who's grandparents emigrated there, from arab coutries, and who prior to the creation of the state of israel lived in arab coutries and spoke arabic. this is a fact. i don't care about your interprettion of scripture, or the lost tribes, or the mooors or any of tht bullshit, it is a fact that over 3 million jewish israelis are descendants of jews who lived in arab countries. i really don'pt give a sh*t about whether they re one of the lost trives or not and that's probably why i never even mentioned that bullshit. i'm actually baffled as to why you tried to contest this point. do you think that the jews all moved from russia to north frica and iraq and iran in the 1930s before they moved to israel?i don't see how you posting a Russia Today video (which btw is a joke of a source - anti-american, anti-georgian, anti-israeli, anti-caucasus and pro-kremlin) of shlomo sand talking about how ashkenazi jews may or may not mostly be composed of converts to judaism in any way refutes what i saiddon't respond to thisi apologise to op for this topic diversion

i've noticed you do this a lot when you argue things with people on here, you respond via strawman arguments that aren't relevant to what the other person saidi didn't say "all jews are descended from the same tribe that was scattered across the world and somehow managed to preserve itself as a unique ethnic group derp derp". i said there are over 3 million jews in israel who emigrated there, or who's grandparents emigrated there, from arab coutries, and who prior to the creation of the state of israel lived in arab coutries and spoke arabic. this is a fact. i don't care about your interprettion of scripture, or the lost tribes, or the mooors or any of tht bullshit, it is a fact that over 3 million jewish israelis are descendants of jews who lived in arab countries. i really don'pt give a sh*t about whether they re one of the lost trives or not and that's probably why i never even mentioned that bullshit. i'm actually baffled as to why you tried to contest this point. do you think that the jews all moved from russia to north frica and iraq and iran in the 1930s before they moved to israel?i don't see how you posting a Russia Today video (which btw is a joke of a source - anti-american, anti-georgian, anti-israeli, anti-caucasus and pro-kremlin) of shlomo sand talking about how ashkenazi jews may or may not mostly be composed of converts to judaism in any way refutes what i saiddon't respond to thisi apologise to op for this topic diversion
you cant claim bullshit and expect someone not to respond you numbskullyou say i adress an issue you never mentioned yet you're already screaming about RT being ANTI this and that...of course, if CNN or SKY (which is anti-muslim, anti african, pro west foreign policy) wont speak to him because they want people to remain in ignroance then thank goodness for the many other outlets which are available, and even if they have their own biased agenda then its worth listening to both sides, and if he wasnt jewish you would have somehow claimed his uncle was adolf hitler..according to wiki...so you can claim anti this or that... i said that 50% of jewish israelis are not directly descended from arab states bcos the definition of who is actually "jewish" is more complex, thats all. if you dont give a f*ck about simple facts that make up more complex facts, then its best not to give a f*ck at all and just shut the f*ck up cos you always try and act like you know everything...always having an opinion on sh*t, until challenged.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1